Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
Good Saturday Morning BHC:ciao:

Today is a repeat of yesterday 63f and not a cloud in the sky.
Have a great weekend everyone.

Now to get to business and get a biu session going:bong2::bong2::bong2::bong2:

:ciao: everyone...:bong: been busy lately ..well not as busy as the server:rofl: enjoy you Saturday :bong:

That is terrable news about GMCORP My prayers are with you Girl in these times of heart ache..i find it hertbreaking myself..I had gotten to know them a little myself..and this community lost a great couple..

R.I.P "M"

good afternoon uk girl, still morning here. we need to have a special biu session in honor of the guys that stormed normandy on d day june 6 1944
:bong1: :bong1: . those were some brave men and my hats off to them. i have a 1942 model m1 garand, the same used in the invasion, it may have even been there. i think ill fire a couple rounds in honor also. have a nice weekend all. later, time to make a trip to the :farm: store

ozzydiodude said:
...BIU BHCers no rain this weekend:yay: :woohoo: :banana: ....

Congrats Ozzy.. Are you gonna celebrate or tend to the garden?

I hear ya Astro This :bong1: is in honor of those brave men and women:):bong2::bong2::bong2:

Wow I wonder if SM has recovered from her night out with the girlfriends?:DBIU SM

Hehehehe Ducky. ;)

I got home at nearly 3 am. She and I had a great time. Weather was perfect and we just stayed out on her patio listening to the radio and the cows from the farm across the street...lol. She and I will start getting together atleast once a week now. Sometimes during the day with all the kids. Toss them in the pool then go to the shed and burn one, hahahaha.

Dunno whats on the agenda today. Can someone be a good BHC friend and take a few for me? ;)

Happy Saturday to all. Its beautiful here, gonna get hot. Atleast its a lil breezy. :D

Hey SM glad you had a good time.

astrobud around 9 pm tonight it will sound like normandy We have just about every gun to fire off plus fireworks. Its party tine with no rain for the weekend. Ran to Ohio the other day and pick up a few fireworks mostly mortarshells.
Yes duck I'm partying tonight but will be in the garden at 6 am in the morning:aok:

:bong: :bong: BIU BHCers Time to smoke up lotsa :bong1: :bong1: :tokie: :bongin: :joint: :bong2: :smoke1: :2940th_rasta: Been setting off fireworks for 20 min and can't here a thing party on bro's and sis's

Latest posts

Back