Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
Sounds like fun 4u2sm0ke

Don't 4get to do a few :bong1: first...Safety first when boating.

Now back to the biu session :bolt::bong2::bong2::bong2::bong2:

hi all, well good luck and be safe 4u, hazy and 80s here, got a pig shoulder on the grill waiting for the race to start. had a good trip yesterday, went to pick up a couple bags of ffof and bought a 1000 watt ballast and bulb:holysheep: have to wire it myself no problem cept it diddnt have a socket w/ it. i guess we had a missunderstanding at the store. anyhoo i have a refelctor and socket on the way, start it up this weekend. its a lumz -n- blooms naked box, has anyone heard of them? the bulb is posed to put out like 140000 lumens at 2100k, should work ok in a 4*5 room:hubba:

I just got reaqainted with my bong. Missed her.

I love gettting reacquainted :hubba::hubba::bolt::bong2:

Been eating and biu all day :):bong2::bong2:
:bong2:

:bong: :bong: Evening BHCers hope everyone had a great:yay: weekend.

Remember the best way to enjoy live is with a buzz and good friends Hi friend glad y'll are here with me:peace:
:bong1: :bong1: :bong1: :bong1: :tokie: :tokie:

Are you seeing a bunch of advertisments too Ma? Every thread I open is half advertising like I am logged out.

Good Morning BHC:ciao:

Sunny 64f but to change to rain within 2 hours.:bolt::bong2:

BuddyLuv said:
Whatttsssss Up!

i bow to thee mvp :D have you been hideing from your new fame? all is good here, muggy and hot. i have to go to my moms and fix a water leak and install a lock on the sliding door, lets pass these around b4 i go:bong1: :bong1: . hey duck seems you have a lot of rain there, is that why you use the name duck? later friends

Good morning all time to wake n bake

Sunny now thunderstorms to start after while time to :bolt: to garden and finish hoeing

:bong1::bong1::bong1::bong1::bong1::bong1::bong1: Here's a round for all

Latest posts

Back