Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
HMAN said:
Mind if I join ya today??? Its about that time.......I'm going with the "Purple dragon".

....."people say I'm no good, crazy as a loon. 'Cause I get stoned in the morning, get drunk in the afternoon"......:fid:

:bong: :bong1:

yeah...and I smoke 2..:tokie: ...befor I smoke 2..:tokie: ...welcome 2 the BHC..just come up with a # no one has and Trillion will be glad to add you..smoke M if you got M

need my lighter?...FIRE it up and pass it along man...you bogartN it or what?..Hey pass it to the Birthday Dubba...how old 29.99 plus tax right?

sorry to hear that my friend...your woman was beeing safe for you...none of the charges are MJ related I hope..and 8 days i ould say it was time to smoke...what charges do they have on you? will you be starting up a grow again? thanks for shareing your personal life with us..what can we learn from it? Keep us posted

well.... come to find out i had a warrant! lesson: DONT FORGET YOUR COURT DATE!

so i got stopped for a traffic citation and they ran me, i was downtown so i got took in there for driving on suspended (since i forgot to go to court they automaticly suspend your drivers lisence) then once i had someone pay enough cash they let me get transported to the county where the original ticket was @ no bond. i had to hurry up and wait to go court and handle the entire thing....

so lets say im tired and still hungry!

i didnt eat or drink for three days because the jail downtown was so nasty. i mean NASTY! I mean poo all over the place Micheal jackson style nasty.....

the running joke was-

i get out wensday...................

....... whens day' let me out.

thst sucks.. i was wondering what had happened to ya. hadn't seen you on in several days.. hope you got it all took care of.. i was arrested one time for drivin on suspended then when they come to bond me out, after they singed the bond they were told i had another warrant in another county so i had to sit there for a while and wait to go to the next jail.. then i had to get bonded out again.. it was not fun

I hate to hear about that ToA...I've been wonderin' where you've been, it just hasn't been the same w/o ya around here...Welp, i guess i'm gonna start loadin up it up for another great session here on the east... :bong2:

Here's another for the club...This one's for the last few days you've had ToA :48:...

resizeBluE.JPG

Latest posts

Back