Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
Since its party day and almost 4:20 i thought that Joe should come along :D
The Hooter on the left is Bubbleicious and the one on the right is Stoneybud :stoned: and the bong is packed with hash :holysheep:

Pic of the bong was edited in and got a bit burnt on the way through :spit: wow was that nice and smooth and kinda sweet ;)

IMG_0005_1.JPG

IMG_0004.JPG

Guys... its a terrible moment right now... in 5 minutes ill have been clean for aproximately 3 weeks.

IM FEELING THE CRUNCH.

And it looks like it will be another month added to that... im going to live with family for a while.

Ahhhh how hours pass like days...

:(

tn_toker420 said:
I was just wondering what everyone in here uses to clean their bongs??? what would be the best household item to use??? and can you boil your bong like you would a pipe???

I found that ISO works great on the glass. Got a round sponge on a stick for cleaning fish tanks. Works fantastic. For the plastic girls I use a bio orange cleaner. Same sponge.......I've never tried boiling it though. With my luck it would get too hot and crack......not bad, just ever so slightly so as to irritate the crap out me.........:doh: :laugh: Sorry I missed the early run. I had to work. Got home and made up for it.......:hubba:

Latest posts

Back