Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
im so stoned, man that was the best hermie i ever killed. i sampled a piece and its good, i wonder now how good it would have been if i let it finish. it was two weeks early i think, or close to that. so stoned

man im not dedicated, im bored to death. i haven't worked but two days in two months, things are slow. so i sit in my recliner with the computer in my lap. smoke and read smoke and read. not really but thats what my wife says. what sucks is im stoned most of the time and don't remember what i read half the time. then half way thru reading it the third time i remember the first two times.. never fails.. sorry to ramble im so baked.

Hello fellow "Bong Hitters"..its past 420 here but gearing up for the 840..When I was on my fishing trip to Yakima, I found this glass shop called "The Green House"..they blow glass there..so I couldnt help but bring back a suvenier (check spelling)..This is a little Bubbler that sits on its side and looks very cool..I loaded it up and am sparking it for the first time here for you TOA sorry I did not shave first:) ..also is a shot of my everyday hitter..:D

Session is in...:bong1: :bong1: :bong1: :bong1:

haha the number of the beast ahhhhhhhhhh, well time to smoke... on another note im showing my truck later so wish me luck!!

i like the frosted glass 4u2 was it more then the normal glass, i know the roars like that go for more?

toke@smoke420 said:
haha the number of the beast ahhhhhhhhhh, well time to smoke... on another note im showing my truck later so wish me luck!!

i like the frosted glass 4u2 was it more then the normal glass, i know the roars like that go for more?

I paid $35.00 USA..not sure if thats good or bad..this is only the 2nd bubbler I baught..knew I wanted something...they had some really huge Bongs:eek: ..how do you hide them.?..i suppose you dont..I liked it when the fella said single bubbler..cause thats me;) ..this is easy to hide:)

Latest posts

Back