Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
Weeelll, due to work, I missed the 4:20 again.......but I bet its 4:20 somewhere. Thats all the excuse I need............hit em up!!!!:bong: :bong: :bong1:

doubled down today, hit it at 4:20 in the a.m. and 4:20 in the pm now its 6:20 and that was the b-day so hell with it im a do it again.

I hate to hear that you'll be puttin down the piece...no more smokie, that's a bummer...But if it's for the better than ya do it...I still hope that you'll be joining us here occasionally...Welp, today's the first day i've missed the eastern smoke session on here i think maybe:confused: lol, but i'm sure it's gettin to be 4:20 somewhere around Denver:ciao:, so let's figure out what piece i will use today...:bong:

dang TOA i thought you were gonna have to quit for more than a 5 days. i say that like it wouldn't be nothing to do. but i bet i can't or won't rather. my wife will make sure of that.

aslo i just made a little iso oil. that stuff rocks. put a little on a piece of rollin paper and loaded it in the bong, and bong im stoned. i like it. next time im gonna make alot more. and i used plant matter that would have been tossed in my worm box. so its like a bonus high. yippy

well where's all my fellow Bong :bong1: Hitters???!! C'mon, it's gettin that time here on the east coast ...Loadin' 'er up :bong:

ahhh a hour late but i got sensimilla!!!!!!! finally the sensi comes around, any one ready for the 5:20 east coast i am.... lata

Latest posts

Back