Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
Howdy BHC! Sorry your day hasn't been great. I won't bore you with mine then. I won't tell you that my honey and I left the 105 degree day at home to go sit on the ocean beach (68), watch a pod of whales 1/4 male offshore for half an hour, then share an incredible meal at one our fave restaurants. It would be too mean, so I won't. Time to roll another one. This where SM says "Bite me Benny" lol. I love this place.TTFN

I did, thanks. It got even better once I looked in on my girls. It was still 98 at 7:30 and they were all standing proud. No wilt! I am so glad I potted up from the 7 gallon ones. I did water them all except the in-ground girls, this morning. They are well mulched and can easily go a week between drinks. I just realized I have been sitting here for an hour rolling a J and I haven't even started yet. LOL. My roach from last night is pretty good. Benny's left over indoor sativa. So glad I did that grow under T5s. The bud is holding me over till harvest outdoors. No buying, no selling TTFN
edit: After 1 hour and 46 minutes I managed to roll one. I even managed to light it. How much better than this can it get? Carry on.

Good Morning BHC:ciao:

Sunny and 69f, suppose to get rain later:)

420benny Sorry to say it, but the BHC number you have chosen has already been taken. There is a list of taken numbers at the very first post.

:yeahthat: im not sure if the same # can be used in a diffrent language..this may start to get outta hand..I hope not...this is a fun thread..i enjoy it..

benny...we need a pic of the :bong1: as well my friend...and the whale pod you was watching was it the orcas..or the killer? we are supose to have the pod in here around Middle Aug...so much fun to watch..esspecially when the babies are there..learning the ways from they momma:heart:

Ok :bong::bong: for tuesday :ciao:

:bong: and pass :bong1:

well hopefully the rest will be female 4u..to get above 50% ratio..My Bubba kush is comeing along nice..another week or two im hope to see sex..have a great day my friend

:D

green for the page

028.JPG

028-1.JPG

029.JPG

029-1.JPG

043.JPG

044.JPG

048.JPG

065.JPG

066.JPG

068.JPG