Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
astrobud said:
hi bhc, i hope all had or is having a nice day mines ok, hot as heck outside might even have another storm, like we need it:rolleyes: . pee-dude this is the painting i mentioned, the second one my mom painted about 2 years ago.4u did you catch any fish? later cats

hi astro.....WOW that cat has an imagination....and your mom can PAINT...

Ozzy was here a left a few of these for y'll:bong::bong1::bong1::ccc::48::joint:

You all be safe I have watched LEO flying over for the past two days. Be glad when they move to next county.

Have a great day :peace:

Okay, here's a pic of my hardly used bong. I changed my BHC # once again. Sorry to trouble anyone. If I had bothered to start at the beginning of this thread, I would have figured it out on my own, lol. Anyone care to guess as to why I picked my number?:hubba:
4u, I think they were just gray whales. I saw no dorsal fins or black and white, just dark gray. That first pic shadow looks like your avatar. You sure that isn't your mug? LOL Nice pics.

bong001.JPG

Good evening all you fine :bong1: hitters out there.....

If it wasnt so hot, life would be perfect.:cool:

Came home from getting the bike, and the tallest girls were wilted like crazy. Gave them a nice drink, and now they have perked up some. Name'd the bike Sister.

She is a dream.;) I am gonna love the "running board" instead of a peg.

The long weekend is over, he goes back to work, and I go back to daily bongin' :D inside.

Good to see you back SM.:bong2: Pass to the right.....
:ciao:

sister is ready.JPG

:ciao: BHC :bong:

Duck...which one clasic..the dead clones or the finger on the other page..:giggle:

SmokeMom....Lets see that Tan :hubba:

Painterdude...Yes we hit 94f when the man saib 84 this morning..its looking like we are in for a few more days of this..water you plant in morning and at nigh my frind...came home to my massbucket wilted something bad..and some of my other containers outside..i may move to shadeed area for the next few days..I know theres a few of us west coast SMOKES on here..say you comeing to Hempfest? thats for all the art too..The club always needed some art work on the walls ..take care be safe

ozzie...is the :cop: looking for grows? and are yours well covered/hidden? I live by airport so fly overs never really worried me..untill last week when I was tending To my Ladies..I seen The Helicopter of the coast gaurd hovering over about one or two blocks away...Ill be honest..I freaked..but only for a sec..:rofl: there had been a serious wreck on interstate and they was looking to make an emergancy lift...ruened me HIGH man...anyway hope all is well in the ozzie house

420....benny.....:rofl:.Nice Glass..you can send it here ill put some wear on it....that is me in the Avatar..my Baby pic...:giggle: j/k but it does look like me..my kids even said.. How is your weather? them Ladies feeling it:lama: and i say you new BHC# is the little pistal you cary...huh? have a good night my friend

tcbud..i see you down there Here:bong1:

106 right now. We are in melt-down mode. 4u, good guess and it's not that little. I don't carry it on me. Glad you like my pipe. It has no carb. You have to lift the bowl out to evacuate and it's a PITA. The rubber seal keeps coming out. I didn't pick it. It was a gift from someone that upgraded. Man, it's almost too hot to drink. I never say that. Hopefully it won't take me 2 hours to roll one tonight. Stay cool all f you still in this oven. TTFN.
tc, nice bike! "potato, potato, potato" That's harley talk, while idling.

Evening BHC :ciao:

raining hard here right now and cooling things downs, my girls could use the drink, they are starting to get mighty thristy all the time.

4u2sm0ke The shadow finger pic is the classic..

tcbud nice bike

420benny nice bong and thanks for changing your BHC# :aok:

SmokinMom Lets see them tan lines:hubba::hubba:

Where's UKgirl420? Well where ever you are at.... BIU:bong2::bong2:

hi bhc, i see your still pulling males duck, the thai skunk i thought was a she is now a he:eek: so out the door it went. pee-dude my mom picked it up pretty good, she only did it for a couple of years taking classes.the devil one that guy painted while on window pane :D ah the 70s . sm i too want to see some tan lines, just b/c im on a diet doesnt mean i cant see the menu :D tc running boards are cool . im trying to get things in order here cuase ill be gone this weekend, i did not know a timer could be so hard to set :confused: i finely got it. i think ill be ok i do have someone to keep an eye out :watchplant: i mean let the dogs out (lol) lets biu, pass it on

:bong: :bong: BIU when you all get here:bong1: :bong1: :bong1: :bong1:

4u :cop: is looking I have had them so close to my ladies before that the wash from the blades of the copter have broke branches and they not see them.I guess I have just been lucky for years now. I know where they are and can't see them from the powerparachute my buddy has.

duck you stuned me. you don't have a genarator?

Ditto on the bike TC sound like a nice ride to.

:48: :tokie: :peace:

I am back on the air, just lost power for an hour or so.:)

Ozzy I have a generator, just didn't feel like getting soaked. I do have a LED flashlight that works great for that ambiance light while :bong1::bong1: They do work get for that not much else though:laugh:

Astro I think I am done pulling males, or at least I hope so. Them Purps got planted late and are bigger than some that have been out a month earlier.

4u2sm0ke :ciao: BIU and :fly: I am

:ciao: BHC...and Happy Hump day for you that dont work on Saturdasy:giggle: going to be 100f today and im going into work early so i can get off earlier b4 the real heat hits..speaking of hits:bong:

Duck..Those purples will get huge have ya seen my Puplebud outside Lastely? she is over 9 feet tall now..I think we went threw the stretch but a buddy of mine said not for another week or so..and my little ukgirl is camping with her Mum untill friday..Im shocked she didnt inform you all..but she is fine and BIU in the UK woods:lama: take care and be safe my friend..oh and send some of that rain Back to Seattle will ya please

Good Morning BHC:ciao:

Overcast and 68f.

Another busy day here and even busier if it rains:(
I put off all the indoor stuff till it rains and that list has gotten quite large since we have not had much rain.

4u2sm0ke you are right they are huge. Mine has slowed on the stretch part. I have been trying to keep up with you and your grows, but you are a busy grower:laugh: Yes I have seen your outdoor grow real nice.

BIU for a bit, then off I go:bong2::bong2:..

Good morning BHC ers Rain and high 70's today, at least no choppers flying around today.

Duck I go lucky a got a transfer box that was in a nursing home they tore down that switches on the gen auto when the electric goes off and turns off when back on wish I had the paper work for it, can't find the name. just know it works for the onan gen.

too much typing not enough BIU's

Latest posts

Back