Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
well time i stopped bongin for a bit well after this one :bong:
and get back to my joints :D

UK bong hits while rolling joints is the only way to roll joints.

home sick after just a hr, what did he do leave his personal here, wait I found it, tell him to grow more we'll smoke all this waiting for him to return

load with 4u's purplefrosting enjoy:bong1::bong1::bong1::bong1:

hey girl, I will share my Lil Bertha with ya" The latest bud I snipped is amazing!!!!! My joints are ugly, but they work, lol

astrobud said:
got to meet geoff tate of queensrych at the motel.diddnt have my camera with me at the time .ill post some pics later of the show.
lets have a session, biu style:bong:

How awesome!! I love Queensryche. They came here a few months ago but I couldnt find anyone that wanted to go to the show with me and didn't want to go alone.

2 concerts later this month tho...Staind and then Incubus. Man, if I got to meet the Incubus boys at a hotel...uh uhhh hmmmmmm...oh never mind. :D

Morning everyone!!

I havent "earned" it, but it is time for one here too....:bong2:

Good Morning BHC, the sun is just about to hit the garden. Cooling temps but wind expected today. The wind yesterday did a real number to the girls drying them out yesterday. Lots of wilt.

Riding thru town yesterdy, I swear I smelled at least two MJ gardens in bud. Or....was it a dead skunk....:rofl:

:bong: :bong: Smoke break tired of turning cantaloupes need a few of these :bong1: :bong1: :bong1: :bong1: and some AC
next :bong1: :bong1: :tokie:

Hey hick :confused: bong picture?

Just came in from the garden myself. Starting to warm up out there.
It is once again time to BIU.
:bong: :bong: :bong:
Now, if I can find my journal.....:D

come here.JPG

lunch.JPG

PICK and PROD....hmmmmm.....interesting choice of words...how long will 4u be kicked off this thread Hick?

4u went after me for burning my trash and I spent allot of time explaining exactly what I was burning.....I think it is in his nature to be picky and proddy, and I will miss his sense of humor and sarcasm and everything else he brought to this thread.......

So when is he coming back? Do you think he will take off his muddy boots when he comes to your house?

I would and I hope he feels the same way...but is there any mud in Seattle right now.....it's been so goll darn hot lately...

Hick, wouldn't want your job for all the dope in California, well maybe some of tcbud's stash.....

Otherwise, don't know what to say to ya dude......other than peace and love.....pee-dude

Been Hot all over....
and thanks for the compliment Painter....
my closet is almost bare....getting ready for the new....
BIU, I say, BIU, I say, cause the server is too busy to get me a smiley page.....
I think I will make it a point to stay High all day.

Latest posts

Back