Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
:ciao:
Been a good day here, actually got some stuff done.
Hope your havin' a Great Birthday UK, it is time to :bong2: :bong2: :bong2:
Welcome to the BHC Meds4me.

Did you know canalopes pack more potasium than bananas, bite for bite? Trivia, so trivial.

Howdy BHCers! TC, were those small maters Sungold? Cuz they sure looked like it. It's our 2nd favorite tomato. Gold medal is #1. I may have a new contender for flavor. It's Chocolate Cherry. Tastes a little like a Cherokee Purple combined with a sweet cherry tomato. Very nice, complex flavor. Did I tell you guys I love tomatoes? Just rolled my first J of the day. I am slipping. Time to spark it. I'll be back!

Bonging up my PurpleFrosting up join me :bong1: :bong1: :bong1: :bong1:

Join me in the only way to prepare for bed lotsa:bong: :bong: :bong: :bong: :bong: good night sleep garenteed:aok:

Fresh Cantalopes...mmm goood Hey meds do you freeze you melons

All righty,:aok: Ozzie Lets get this BIU session a flaming.:bongin: :bongin: :bongin: :bongin: :fly: :fly: :fly:

ah jeez I just read what I wrote ...don't start flaming people/members...flame/light your bong...just in case anyone misconstrues what I meant to say.. I am just high and having a good time in the BHC

Now commence to BIU :bong2::bong2:

:bong: :bong: :bong: Loaded and iced:bong1: :bong1: :bong1: :bong1: just bought a snowcone machine. The girl at the check out wonder why I was not buying flavoring:rolleyes:

:fly: high again:headbang2:

I couldn't hold the hit in long enough in between posts but howdy Mutt:ciao:

Bubba Kush good for sleeping soundly

:bong: Bong It Up
:bong: Bong It Up
We're Hear to say
Is the best way to start(or end) your Day:yay: :yay:

:bong1: :bong1: :bong1: :48: :tokie: :tokie: Coming at y'll have a great night or morn. remember it's 4:20 some where so BIU

Long day bongin' here.....
G'night bong hitters.
And Yes benny, it is a sungold, got two of them, I likes those lil maters the best of all. Full sized tomato's just dont have long enough here to ripen and get many, at my garden spot anyway.

ozzydiodude said:
Mutt:confused: pict of bong to join:p

:48:

DSCN0032[1].JPG

Latest posts

Back