Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
pcduck said:
Good Morning BHC:ciao:

64f and sunny only a 10% chance of rain.

Is this necessary? This is the type of rule violations which got the Mods/admin coming to the BHC in the first place. Please read the site rules before ruining it for everyone at the BHC.

what i find funny is that everyone here probably gets high all day, break all kinds of laws, and your worried about me typing 4 little *****.well im sorry but your just gonna have to get over that one. I have never been "talked" too about breaking any rules here. and when i do then you can chime in.

and really if anyone says anything about me typing 4 stars then ya need to get a life, and grow up. I could have typed a multituded of different words too fill in with those four stars. Yet i let the reader do that with their imagination letting them choose to read it as however they choose. Kind of like watching live tv and they bleep out a curse word or something. They bleep i to out to not offend anyone yet you still get the point.
Just tired of everyone actin like little kids around here, some people need to deflate that ego and bring their head back down to earth, and that one goes for everyone.
I wouldnt think its too appropriate to antagonize mods or anyone else, not one really wins that game. On the same note, i dont think its appropriate for some mods, to say the things they have said in some of their responses, really presents a double standard, and not really displaying a friendly attitude. I see though how it can be annoying having everyone gang up on u in a thread, but cooler heads must prevail. Personally I love the ole Hick, just think he could have toned it down a little with his responses, maybe be the bigger man in that situation?, but what ya gonna do, the man is a redneck, but so am i
:bong1::bong1::bong1::bong1::bong1::bong1::bong1::bong1:

pcduck said:
Just took a stroll thru the garden...Looks like I have another Blueberry male, jeez these Blueberries seem hard to get a female. On a brighter note one of my Aurora Indicas looks female.Gonna give a couple more days to be sure before taking clones. Everything else is looking good too:D

BIU...2 for Tuesday:bolt::bong2::bong2:

I had problems getting the blueberry seeds to be female too. I got 2 out of six seeds. Congrats on the Aurora Indica!

Good Morning BHC:D

The weather has cooled off these last few days. I had a pleasant 91f in the garden last evening at 6p.m. This Morning is 54f, that is coolest in a long time I think.

Welcome to the BHC Mutt :) .

:bong: is gonna have to wait today for me, I got the "official" type business to get done, Main Street here I come.
Enjoy Your Day Everyone!
:bong: :bong: :bong:

bluealein56 said:
what i find funny is that everyone here probably gets high all day, break all kinds of laws, and your worried about me typing 4 little *****.well im sorry but your just gonna have to get over that one. I have never been "talked" too about breaking any rules here. and when i do then you can chime in.

and really if anyone says anything about me typing 4 stars then ya need to get a life, and grow up. I could have typed a multituded of different words too fill in with those four stars. Yet i let the reader do that with their imagination letting them choose to read it as however the choose. Kind of like watching live tv and the bleep out a curs word or something. They bleep i to ut to not offend anyone yet you still get the point.
Just tired of everyone actin like little kids around here, some people need to deflate that ego and bring their head back down to earth, and that one goes for everyone.
:bong1::bong1::bong1::bong1::bong1::bong1::bong1::bong1:

Why did you not just do it then and following the rules, which you knew you were breaking at the time. The mods/admin is threatening to close this thread b/c people like you cannot or will not follow a few simple rules. Why if you have never broken this rule do you feel that it is ok to do it in our thread?

**** calm down. think you might need to hit the bowl more than anyone.When did posting 4 stars mark grounds for breaking rules.gonna have to look at the rules again. Its a thread, it can be restarted at any time under any name. CHILL
Im not breaking rules, your acting childish.
Expalin which rule i broke and why not mod has ever said anything to me about it in any of my posts. I use the stars almost daily
p.s. Interpret those stars any way u see fit, its a fun game

bluealein56 said:
**** calm down. think you might need to hit the bowl more than anyone.When did posting 4 stars mark grounds for breaking rules.gonna have to look at the rules again. Its a thread, it can be restarted at any time under any name. CHILL
Expalin which rule i broke and why not mod has ever said anything to me about it in any of my posts. I use the stars almost daily

Only because you asked....here is rule #1

1. This is the most simple of rules. There are filters in place to block the usage of many words that are considered to be unacceptable in polite conversation. If you notice that a word you've typed is replaced by asterisks, then it is one of these words. Please reconstruct your post to reflect what you're trying to say, but without the word that was blocked. Adding spaces or other characters to the filtered word is not acceptable here. If you attempt to bypass the filter by using any means, it's a direct act against the rules of this site. The Moderators will generally only delete the word itself from your post. However, repeated occurrences of this type may cause more severe reaction by the Moderators who are entrusted to keep the peace here.

Simply put, cussing is not necessary and should not be used. If you feel like cussing in a private message to another member who is tolerant of it, then that's fine. The use of cussing in the open forums is not acceptable as polite conversation. Please just talk without using profanity.

:p

now boys lets stop with the personal attacks and the bickering. its taking the fun away.

hit those bongs yet?

:D

lol.:rolleyes:
all up to however you interpret it. but just cause ur so hot...... its done.
PCDUCk i would like to offer some kush as a way of making peace.
:48:

bluealein56 said:

1. This is the most simple of rules. There are filters in place to block the usage of many words that are considered to be unacceptable in polite conversation. If you notice that a word you've typed is replaced by asterisks, then it is one of these words. Please reconstruct your post to reflect what you're trying to say, but without the word that was blocked. Adding spaces or other characters to the filtered word is not acceptable here. If you attempt to bypass the filter by using any means, it's a direct act against the rules of this site. The Moderators will generally only delete the word itself from your post. However, repeated occurrences of this type may cause more severe reaction by the Moderators who are entrusted to keep the peace here.

Simply put, cussing is not necessary and should not be used. If you feel like cussing in a private message to another member who is tolerant of it, then that's fine. The use of cussing in the open forums is not acceptable as polite conversation. Please just talk without using profanity.

What part do you not understand?"

Since you couldnt just drop it like everyone asked, Listen here "employee of the month"
Im sure there is no rule against typing only stars.
for example you cant type "s**t" you would be breaking the rules
i typed ****. im sure many 4 letter words beyond the few that are classified as curse words. Use ur imagination buddy, thats what is there for. if i have eer cussed on here it was on accident. Im not going around popin off at the mouth all the time so back off dude. stop complaining and go grow something, get over it and get a life

im off to work, no more on this subject for me, sorry if i have ofended anyone with a * or two.
have a good day everyone, even you PCDUCk!:bong1: :bong1: :bong1:

bluealein56 said:
lol.:rolleyes:
all up to however you interpret it. but just cause ur so hot...... its done.
PCDUCk i would like to offer some kush as a way of making peace.
:48:

Have you ever been president blu'??
Surely reminds me of "depends on what your definition of "is" is"....

You know bluealein56 if you would have bother to have read the post times you would have seen that we posted a nearly identical times, thus not allowing me to rescind my post. But with the attitude you have displayed so far, it more or likely would not have made a difference. Since most your post towards me have been in the antagonistic way. Which I have replied in the most civilized manner without the name calling and/or baiting that you seem so fond of. ....
Do you want the powers to be to close this thread just so that you can swear and cuss like an unintelligent teenager?...But then again it is always just a few members that ruin the fun for everybody.

bluealein56 said:
Since you couldnt just drop it like everyone asked, Listen here "employee of the month"
Im sure there is no rule against typing only stars.
for example you cant type "s**t" you would be breaking the rules
i typed ****. im sure many 4 letter words beyond the few that are classified as curse words. Use ur imagination buddy, thats what is there for. if i have eer cussed on here it was on accident. Im not going around popin off at the mouth all the time so back off dude. stop complaining and go grow something, get over it and get a life

I try my hardest not to use offensive language in my posts, but sometimes when I have too much to smoke or drink things slip. A constant use of offensive language should only reflect upon the person typing it, obviously this is where lack of respect to the forum and it's other users comes into play. A little slip of the key strokes is tolerated here, but I believe habitual line steppers are usually handled fairly by the mods. Enough said on the matter, let's all get back to what originally came to thread for, a bong rip of our finest homegrown. Congats PC on MVP of the month and howdy Smokin Mom.

get ready Winnipeg time to BIU:bolt::bong2::bong2:

pcduck said:
Thanks BuddyLuv

I hear ya, I just do not want this thread closed due to rule infractions.

Now to BIU the rest of the afternoon away:bolt::bong2::bong2:

I agree I don't want this thread shut down either and I believe Hick knows that the majority of the people who come to this thread are here to relax and not to start or stir up trouble...like I said before it's one thing to break the rules without really realizing it but when you are called out for it and respond by breaking them some more then it's just uncalled for.

Anyway...back to the bong......:bong2:

Latest posts

Back