Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
Does this mean I cant say dang anymore, I try real hard to replace the words I would use in real life with dang and heck.....Im stoned, just got home from freaking life making decidsions and sure dont want this thead to close right now.....or ever. A couple more hits are in order.....Peace Folks
oh, and Congrats PC on the MVP and Howdy Smokin Mom.

:bong: BIU BHC ers

blue and duck I don't know what you are smoking but throw it away before y'll pop a vein. Blue since the server uses "**" just use something else for your word/mind game :D

Ham, tc and Buddy around to y'll:bong1: :bong1: :bong1:

Here's :bong1: :bong1: for the mods(hey hick pict bong:confused2: :p)

Hello Goddess, second time I see you down there....what you doin'?
bongan cleaning desk out here, search for important papers earlier demands action. New desk, new file system.....lol....right.
BIU
pass

Hey duck it's time to BIU lets have a couple:bong::bong:

join us when y'll get here:bong1::bong1::bongin::ccc:

All is cool Ozzie:aok:

bluealein56 is a man of honor and we took care of our differences in a PM.

Now we can leave all the drama behind and just BIU and have fun:bolt::bong2::bong2:

Ozzy thanks for the pass....
PC glad to hear it was all worked out....
Who wants it next?? Well first I hve to pry it out of this guys hands... bush_bong.jpg

Heres a little green for the page

1st pic: 3 Bubba/Kush plants
2nd pic: 1 Durban Poison plant
3rd pic: 1 big bud of WWf2 still growing
4th pic: many of my other flowers:D

BIU:bolt::bong2::bong2:

100_1439.JPG

100_1440.JPG

100_1442.JPG

100_1441.JPG

Hey Ham that looks like the only thing he could hold right:laugh:

For you SM I might:rolleyes:

Looking good duck be safe with the water truck

:bong1: :bong1: :bong1: :bong1: :bong1: :bong1: loaded and topped with some hash I found while cleaning the barn. Now if I could find my other bong:confused2:

goodevening BHC ,,,dam,, sure looks like i missed some tension in here today ,,,and to think 4u got blamed for it :rolleyes: only playing with ya s:p

hey ozzy ive a joint filled with some unknown stuff but its good stuff ;):48:

BIU BHC
:bong::bong::bong:

high bhc, i see you have been busy today:rolleyes: sounds like we have it all worked out now :) . sm i think ill have one of those beers, duck looking good too bad so many males or are they somewhere else? man it was muggy hot today, i hate it. gonna be that way all week plus the afternoon storms. weve had over12 inchs of rain in the last 2 weeks. im smoking street weed:spit: anybody want some(i guess my homing pigeon got lost on the way to ducks house) :D gonna be another month b/4 i even think about cutting anything. ill have pics soon, later friends :bolt:

Howdy bhc!
astro, sorry about the street shtuff
duck, I love the hiding in plain sight thing. Way cool. You need to stop harvesting boys. I thought we told you it's the girls we want, get it? LMAO
hi girl! What tension? Must have just been a little t-storm. It passed.

Latest posts

Back