Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
Good Moring BHC!!

In the pink here. Slept so sound I got two more hours than normal, this daily bong hitting is starting to show results. This is my kind of meds. :aok:

Welcome Mojave, so good to have you here. And that hobby of yours....dang girl, You got it going on in he toligami department. I have never ever ever seen anything like that. I consider it fancy in a hotel that just folds it into a V. You ever consider marketing that to big fancy hotels? Some people got so much money they would prolly pay for something like that.

Blue, I have desk here, that has been a part of the famiily for going on thirty years. I think I have actually cleaned it out once or twice in that time. I have a hard time throwing things away.....paper generation here. I have been working on it, I actually gave myself permission to toss all my old bank statements/registers (the old insurance policy pile is massive)......that is a HUGE step. And, of course, you got to look at every little peice of paper, that may or may not include reading it and some of this stuff yanks at heart strings pretty bad. So, I got this new desk, three drawers, and the old one....5 drawers and a typwriter area. New desk, three drawers, with a fancy place for the keyboard that pulls out, not near as much room, which is a good thing.

I will throw stuff away, I will throw stuff away....I will finish this today.:rofl:

Okay, nuff typing....it's time for :bong1: pass. Side Track City. Over last weekend, I just covered the top of it and ignored it.

Good afternoon BHCers Let have a round of :bong1:

:ciao: Mojave welcome :48: :bong1: :bong1: :bong1: that will initate you to the club:fly: Purplebud style

Kinda nice having a com in town and at the farm but this laptop keyboard is to small.

Rain ending think I go word on the ark:giggle:

You are all taken care of Hamster Lewis:aok:
:bong2::bong2::bong2::bong2::bong2::bong2::bong2:

Seeing light at the end of the tunnel,

:bong1: :bong1: :bong1: :bong1: :bong1: all round.

:banana: :banana:
if this is done by the time he gets home, I am def gonna get a brownie button. :D

You still in town Ozzy?
Top of the Day to You SM, I see you round here somewhere....:)

Went to town

Ace is the Place with the helpful hardware man.
I was in and out with everything I needed within minutes.
Although I did walk around to see if they had there garden supplies on sale:D

Good time to burn a couple of these:bong1: now Biu :bong2::bong2:

:bong: :bong: BIU life is to short to face straight

Out at the farm now tc, Mom doing good picked some green green to put up, rain wearing out green beans not blooming good at all.:(

Ditto on the Ace duck pick up 3 Promix bales at 1/2 price:aok: now to figure out what to start:huh:

Hi SM loaded 2 for you :bong1: :bong1:

They are waiting:bong1: :bong1: :bong1:

hi bhc, and welcome to mojavemama :welcome: . man was it hot today. did a little closet :watchplant: work and now im just chillin. oh if anyone is intrested i have a nfl fantasy football league and need 10 more team managers. pm me if intrested and ill send you the info. we cant have this as open disscussion ( the rules) so pm only. its just for fun. i hope all are doing fine and im gonna watch some tv. later. oh lets have a biu session:bong1: :bong1:

Oakie dokie, dont have to twist my arm:bong2: :bong2: :bong2:

The thunder is getting closer and closer, boomin' thru these Mountains. Best do my bongin with this machine off.....
CRASH......BOOOM, RATTLE WINDOWS.....
That one was real loud....:eek:

G' Night all You BHC members world wide :D .

TC with the weather I have been having I feel your pain. Here a little relief for the mind:bong1::bong1:

Have a good time living this thing we life :peace:

For the club:bong1::bong1::48::joint:

:bong1: :bong1:
:bong2:

so glad i switched to taking online class versus going to the University every day.,
I get high late at night and go to school. Really, how many other people you know who get blazed and go to their class at 3am?
Oh well, off to finish my final, got a power point to make about my new business, wish me luck:cool:

Latest posts

Back