Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
Good Morning BHC:ciao:

Sunny and 59f......They say we are suppose to get some summertime weather this weekend ..in the 90's....been a very cool summer so far.

BIU BHC :bolt::bong2::bong2::bong2:pass :bong1:

goodmorning Duck :ciao:

its a hot afternoon here {at last} time for the littleone paddling pool to come out and the big ones can entertain her then i can sit and :bong: allday :woohoo:
lets BIU :bong::bong::bong:

4u :heart: it aint the same without ya in the BHC ;)

Morning UKgirl420 and Ozzy:ciao:

BIU :bong2::bong2:

Hauling water today for both me and some river water for the girls. They are turning into little chuggers.:D

:bolt::bong2::bong2:

:bong: :bong: Good Morning all Hope you are felling good today.

Same forcast here duck, but I will believe it when I see it. Every time they forcast high temps it rains around here.

You said it UK, Ozzy miss his little bald buddy. Here's one for 4u:bong1:

Ham enjoy that vacation they don't last long enough

Table set let the bong begin:bong1: :bong1: :bong1: :bong1: :tokie: :tokie:
:peace:

Good Morning BHC,
Last night I come on, the thunder had moved way off. Hardly hearing it at all. As soon as I start typing here, wham the elictricity goes.....
Cloudy morning here, more Thunder Storm forcast.

Hope the watering goes well PC (You have to haul your own water?), Ozzy, hope it warms up for you......UK, when is he due back? SM, online school....sounds fun.

Yes tcbud I haul my own water. I sorta live out in the country. But my girls get this water:D

100_1443.JPG

Way cool PCduck, girl looks happy havin' her pic taken there. I like the container...is it good to the last drop? or is that something besides a coffee container? What is "sorta" live in the country......I kinda live in the country, but I got a well. I know it must take lots of time doing all that hauling of water. Just wondering.....sitting here reading...wondering about "powdery mildew" too....

Anyone know bout what a silvery lookin' stuff on leaves might be? I am not so concerned that I actually start a thread, but I noticed a silvery look to the Afgoo leaves yesterday.....not on the other plants, but dang....concerned a bit. It is outdoors, lots happen that you just cant do much about, and I hate pesticides..(killing personlly grasshoppers) ..Now with this rain, well......my "rain plan" is not in place yet, and I was just .....getting paranoid, read a thread bout powedery mildew, not much info bout what it looks like.....seems Roses get it, I think. Ah well.....I guess I will google, see what happens.

Never mind, looked at the Powdery Mildew on Google, what I see on these plants is no way Powdery Mildew. (in edit) Thanks anyhow, best get the bong going....and chill.

Hey tc That is a coffee container;)...I sorta live in the country but I have a major interstate that cuts threw my land( splits about a 1/6 of it from the rest:() so it makes it easy to get to any major towns/cities... No well...river water seepage and floods makes me hesitate to try drilling.

1..2...3....BIU :bong2::bong2::bong2:

Ahhhh the joys of trespassers:laugh:

I always love this excuse..."I didn't know anybody owned this"...:rofl:
and next best "The guy in the corner house gave us permission"....:rofl:

I wonder when school starts around here:rolleyes:

Closing my gate BIU party:bong2: If any of ya are coming over call first so I can let ya in:aok:

1..2..3....BIU:bong2::bong2:

Time out, :bong2: :bong2: :bong2: , first of the day.....ah...:D

School could be starting anytime after the 15th of the month.

:bong1: :bong1: :bong1: for everybody....feels almost like someone is here. Dang, am I talking to myself again?

Cool UKgirl, I kinda miss that weird smilin' guy. Give him a Hidee ho from me.:ciao:

...and the Rest of BHC.:ciao: too.... Hidee ho Neighboreenos.

We all know he is out there somewhere....So lets:bong: :bong: :bong: and think of 4u. This :bong1: is for you.

Here is some for the rest of us

:bong2: :bong2: :bong2: :bong2:

hi guys, just a quick high. ive busy and lazy, its starting to cause a problem:D not so hot today and no rain :yay: we dont need it now. i rolled one up lets pass it around :joint: later guys.

Latest posts

Back