Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
It's almost 4:20 time to start the weekend right enjoy one of these to Help get your weekend rolling

:bong1: :bong1: :bongin: :bong: :bong: :bong2: :bong2: :tokie: :tokie: :joint:

What a great evening we are having here. Overcast and no wind:) When exhaling :bong1: the cloud lingers real nice outside. I kinda like this locking the gate while ya are here. No worries about anybody showing up:D

Time to fire up...... BIU BHC :bong2::bong2::bong2:

I agree, locked gates are a good thing.

Time to kick it here too.
Have a great evening,
or Good Morning UK.

Hey Ozzydiodude whats the haps big dog ? I fell asleep the other nite trying to keep up with you on the word game..... man im tellin ya I have a hard time making it past sundown these days especially after a nice fresh bong load of some good ole sticky icky !

goodevening bhc

thanks for the joint TC and i will join you all in :bong:now :D

:woohoo: start of the weekend ,,,not that it matters a bats eye to me what part of the week it is :giggle:

ohh im sooooo :stoned:

it must be 420 somewhere anywhere who cares lets just BIU :bong::bong:

hello bhc, i see everyones doing fine tonight:cool: . so my mom is going on a trip to alaska and canada, be gone a week. im happy for her she is 75 years old and i wish i had her spunk.ill be keeping a eye out at her house. hey duck :yay: on the girl. i have to leave early in the morn so lets have a **, (bong session):D . heres a pic of one of my red berry cherries, 3 1/2 weeks on 12/12 View attachment 126130 they already smell great :hubba:

Good going duck on the bb girl! Never doubt the benny "green mojo" lol
tc, I couldn't hang and chat this morning. I had dogs to play with and mornin' chores yet to do before going to work. Man, am I ever glad it's Friday! I shared a bud from Lil Bertha with a buddy that smokes all the good stuff. Can't wait to get his impression. Check out my gj tomorrow gang. Mango has buds I can't get my hand around already! And they are so fruity smelling. I hope I don't pass out when it's harvest time lol TTFN
TOA, welcome back. Can't wait to see new pics. I don't care of what, just post 'em lol

:bong: :bong: Hey BHC ers hope everyone is enjoy a good buzz:aok:

Astro she looking lovely have a little more Green Mojo for her:watchplant:

Hey chris:confused2: pic of bong if so pick a number, PM to TOA (if you put up pic i sorry I missed It and to STONED to look for it) and welcome to the club. :48: :bong1:

What do you think benny a spread the Green Mojo Club?

Happy 8th little bald buddy for u :bong:

Hey UK we :48: :tokie::tokie: it's the 8th for us

SM have :bong: How was lunch? :hubba:

Midnight bong session I'm in :bong1::bong1:
Have a few of these :tokie::tokie::tokie: while wait our turn at the bong. Hey mom you in?

Last round before the bed

These are waiting for you 4u:bong1:bong1::bong1::tokie: I know you prefer :bong: but it's party time your back:yay:

Howdy BHCers! I am happy to share the benny green mojo. Here's my secret. You use the lime green color when you type the words. It is a magical color. Don't let anyone outside our club know, okay? Party on! Did I tell you how happy I was it is Friday?

Hi there BHC!! How is everyone doing today? A little past 1 AM where I'm at and I'm pretty stoned... :hubba: :hubba: Figured I would drop in and say Hello!! Anyone up for a couple :bong: :bong: ?? I figured as much!! :48: :48: Lets get the puff-puff-pass going before bedtime! :D Have a good night guys and gals! :D :bong2:

Good Morning BHC

68f and sprinkling. The sun is still below the horizon. Suppose to go fishing but I don't know with this rain.

Just gonna BIU and watch the weather channel:) :bong2::bong2:

Latest posts

Back