Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
Hey BHC ers let's BIU.:ccc::ccc:

:48:astro pick a bushel of hungerian(?)wax peppers, 2 bushels of green and red pepper, 200 Halipanos(?) 3 bushel green beans, and dug up 100 lb of patotoes. Gonna sit here BIU and string beans all evening, after a walk in the woods

Let's :48::bong::48::bong::48::joint:

When you get here little buddy :bong1:

I came on earlier, saw 4u listed as being online here. Maybe he is around on the "down low".....comming from me, it prolly sounds funny. Anywho, it is definately time for a bong hit or two. The husband has also not shown up, some freaking machine broke and he gets no days off this week now. Big bummer. A man needs his time off. To recharge and get some long nites sleep. I hate when this happens. Thank goodness when I turn the speed limit, he is gonna be able to retire. Not lot long now, couple more seasons and he is done.
Benny, from looking at your journal, you done hero's work today. Congrats again on LB comming in golden. I'd put up some clapping hands, but with server busy and dial up, I am gonna just say "Bravo", and good night all you BHC'ers worldwide.

:bong: :bong: Hey BHCers let's BIU and wztch the stars:bong1: :bong1: :bong1:

Hope these help your evening :bong1::bong1: :tokie: :joint:

:confused2: 4u, where are youuuu?

Howdy oz! Can I ask you a pepper question? Some of mine are getting rotten spots on the fruit and the leaves are inverted. I have tried more water, less water. I put down lime with my nutes at transplant, so they are getting mg. Any ideas? The rest of you just keep passing and sharing.
Thanks tc! Any day you can chop a nice one is a good day. More good days coming for all soooon! At least your hubby is working. We are also around 15% unemployment and it's rough. Good thing I don't have to buy my meds.

good morn bhc. ozzy i would be worn out after all that pickin and i hate shelling but fresh is best.gonna be about 98 f here today and muggy, aug in the south east i guess. i think ill go ride the m/c for a while b/4 it gets to hot. time to wake and bake:bong: :bong: later cats:bolt:

Good Morning BHC :ciao:

sunny and 76f

found another girl yesterday..my AI finally showed:yay:,... my clone/veg light is messing up and I need to take clones of the Blueberry and AI. Family reunion today so lots of eating is gonna be done today:)

BIU BHC :) :bolt::bong2::bong2::bong2::bong2:

UKgirl420 said:
goodafternoon bhc

blooming hot out there today ,,,so inside in the shade biu in here with my fav bhcer ;)

welcome back 4u :bong::bong:

Thanks :heart: :bong: I missed ya all....so glad to be back...cooler temps here now..high today of 65...lets BIU..:bong:

Hope every1 is doing fine..

Hey 4u2sm0ke:ciao: I cleaned my :bong1: just for your return biu session. The :bong1: is packed with bubba... here and enjoy ......BIU :bong2::bong2::bong2:

pcduck said:
Hey 4u2sm0ke:ciao: I cleaned my :bong1: just for your return biu session. The :bong1: is packed with bubba... here and enjoy ......BIU :bong2:

Thanks duck....:bong: Glad to be back my friend..cant wait to try my bubba kush..no sign of sex yet I have 7 going and hopeing to get a few females..would like to leave one outside to finish and compare to an indoor finish...September is just around the corner..Kids go back to school and that meens the shed gets fired up:yay: have major changes in there..will bring update when i can on that..but most likely will be in Fall Grow 2009:D ..anyway back to our session:bong::bong: and pass:bong1:

Latest posts

Back