Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
ozzydiodude said:
Hey BHCers let party, little bald buddy is back.:bong1::bong1:

benny some worm casting tea should straighten your peppers up. water and folier spray your plants.

BIU everybody :bong::peace:

Thanks ozzie...your the Best...:bong: and are ya sure about the foiler spray with worm casting? wont that bring more bug problems? just my thaughts..:bong: and pass:bong1:

was looking back a few pages and didnt see any green:D

I made a green house like thing for when the rains come..we have yet to have..yesturday and today been misty but no rain..i will place the roof over after a good rain..want most of the bugs to get killed b4 trapping inside..oh...and this will only be a roof..not all the way down..more like a Bumpershoot:giggle:

001.JPG

001-1.JPG

002.JPG

003.JPG

005.JPG

006.JPG

007.JPG

008.JPG

009.JPG

010.JPG

011.JPG

Glad to see you back 4u, we all sure missed you. Your garden looks great, as usual. I really like your tent. I got some plastic I am gonna be putting up over my girls too, leaving the sides pretty much open on three.:cool:

Below find a pic of one of my friends plants. Shows me what growing in the ground could be like up here.

Good Morning Bong Hitters all over the World!

7 25 09.JPG

Holly crap tc....Im glad that friend isnt a member and running in the Tallest Plant...what size is she? is she alloud to date:heart:..Thanks for the warm welcome..Glad to be back..looking forward to catching up on you grows..but for now lets smoke:bong: here :bong1:

Hey 4u glad to see you. I have not had a problem with foiler spraying my peppers or tomatoes.

lets BIU:bong::bong1::bong1::ccc::ccc:

4u, that plant is bout as tall as me 5'7'. Taken I think round the end of last month. He has some really nice bushes there, he grows mostly the clone only OG kush, and I think he has one purps plant that looks puny next to the OG. I am sure it is taller now, the stretch was still to happen when I took that.
Again, dang this forum and me missed your odd smiling bald head.
No bongs for me, I got a camper to load up for travel. Just lazing here trying to wake up a bit more. Bong it up for me guys and gals.

Hi there BHC. Welcome to the club cubby. Glad to have you here my friend.

Overcast and dreary where I'm at today. Pretty depressing so I'm staying happy by Bongin It Up!! Here's one for you guys and gals! :bong: Take care and be safe everyone. :D

Posting my Bong and Schwag pix, and chose my numbah. Am I in like Flynn now? This little bong is 4.5 inches high, and the perfect size for my hand. You all only want to share VIRTUAL glass bongs with me, because I am famous for dropping and breaking glass bongs. How nice to find a place where I don't have to worry about dropping the bong I'm passing! In real life, I've dropped this little plastic bong a gazillion times, so it must be kismet that this one is the only one that has survived the klutziness of MojaveMama. The schwag is part of the 13 pints cured from the hermie harvest. I'm about to retire my cheapo vape and invest in a DaBuddha this week. I hear there are people who run the whip through their water or ice bongs to cool down the vapor. Sounds good to me, since it's so dry here and coughing is just normal. Anyone ever attach their bong to a vape?
I deserve a bong after de-seeding all of it.

MiniBong.jpg

Yes Mojave you are "in like Flynn". (Trivia, in like flynn, is atributed to the actor Erol Flynn. He had an easy time of it during the first part of his film career, second part was very hard, due to bad choices, and he faded away. So in like flynn means you got it easy) Dont hear that saying much anymore mojave. I got a bong just like that one, drop it and it dents the floor! I like mine fine too, handy little bong. Yes you do deserve a bong or two or three, I still got work to do, no bongin for me. So good to see you here mojave, and the rest of you bongers too.

Did you request membership in "group memberships?", am not sure if that is required or not. Your green looks mighty tastey.

Welcome to you too cubby......bong on!

Thanks, TCBud! It's good to be here, and very good to be back on MP again after my "dances with pneumonia." This is MUCH more fun. COOL info about Errol Flynn. Guess my age is showing when I use phrases like "In like Flynn!"
Love the trivia you shared about Flynn.

I have work to do too, but hubby is out of town and I think it's time to light up the bong and clean the house with a good buzz.

I think I did the membership thing right, but not certain. It does show up on my CP list. Yep, the green is a good buzz, but honestly, not that tasty. I don't have the hang of curing it yet, not in this climate. I had the humidifier going nonstop 24 hrs a day and still, it dried out way too quickly. Nothing I could do but jar it up, stick in a piece of lettuce in each jar and be grateful that even if it smells more like alfalfa than cannabis, it does the job of giving me a decent buzz. Not a narcotic, couch-lock buzz as I'd hoped for, but more like a nice, mellow sativa buzz. I can't wait to see if I can do better with the next grow!

Have a great trip, TC, and don't forget to pack your bong!

have a safe journey tc,,but im sure you will :)

haha mojavemama i broke my glass bong earlier :doh: good job i have a plastic one for use in emergencys :p looks like a trip to the head shop :D :yay:

well ladies its time to BIU :bong:

Thanks astro...:bong: Glad to be back...

:ciao: and welcome cubby..nice bubbler

tcbud.....have a safe trip..be sure to bring back pics:bong: i hit it 4u..:D

mojave...welcome...Flyn:giggle: Im so Happy you are better..cure your meds in a ac controled room..i sometimes use a closet in bedroom where it can be kept dark dark..and 62-65f open jars trice a day and i like to turn jar each time..just my way..and i continue for 6 weeks on some..then long term storage for whats left..or given to friends in need..You are one person Im glad to have join the club..enjoy you vape..:bong:

No i need to check on benny GJ:bong: :bolt:

Hi 4u2Sm0ke! So good to see you back. On curing the meds: I DID use an ac/controlled room. And the dark and temps were fine--it's the lack of humidity that is a killer. Even with a humidifier on high full time, they dried out way too quick. And the taste tells all. It's just so darned dry here. Truly, we have to shower twice a day, put on tons of lotion to keep the moisture in our skin, and still, our lips crack, our voices get scratchy and our noses bleed. Summer in the arid desert! OTOH, I do remember on Christmas day lighting up the bong after having Christmas brunch outside on the patio when it was a balmy and blissful 72 degrees. But we get probably 2-3 inches of rain a year here. It's not a fit place for human habitation. I sure have to wonder how the Mormons made it here coming across the country in their prairie schooners, with this intense unfiltered sun and heat, with no water, no diapers, no tampons, no way to get the dust and grime off of them, and no deoderant! And I am getting all wigged out because I can't cure my meds properly? ROFL! Color me WIMPY!

Latest posts

Back