Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
Thanks for all the "have a good trip's". It dont rain but it poors...I been doing nothing all week, waiting since Wed for him to come home. Now, the hurry up get loaded (not with pot) and stock up a week's worth of groceries....Heading for town now my "break" is almost over......
No bong in camper, I smoke joints when on the road, no fuss, no muss, and looks like I am smoking a cig....well...kinda. Happy Trails....BHC.....can almost hear the tune...."Im on the road again....". And I thot I was gonna be baby sitting the girls for the duration.

mojavemama said:
Hi 4u2Sm0ke! So good to see you back. On curing the meds: I DID use an ac/controlled room. And the dark and temps were fine--it's the lack of humidity that is a killer. Even with a humidifier on high full time, they dried out way too quick. And the taste tells all. It's just so darned dry here. Truly, we have to shower twice a day, put on tons of lotion to keep the moisture in our skin, and still, our lips crack, our voices get scratchy and our noses bleed. Summer in the arid desert! OTOH, I do remember on Christmas day lighting up the bong after having Christmas brunch outside on the patio when it was a balmy and blissful 72 degrees. But we get probably 2-3 inches of rain a year here. It's not a fit place for human habitation. I sure have to wonder how the Mormons made it here coming across the country in their prairie schooners, with this intense unfiltered sun and heat, with no water, no diapers, no tampons, no way to get the dust and grime off of them, and no deoderant! And I am getting all wigged out because I can't cure my meds properly? ROFL! Color me WIMPY!

W I M P Y :p

tcbud said:
Thanks for all the "have a good trip's". It dont rain but it poors...I been doing nothing all week, waiting since Wed for him to come home. Now, the hurry up get loaded (not with pot) and stock up a week's worth of groceries....Heading for town now my "break" is almost over......
No bong in camper, I smoke joints when on the road, no fuss, no muss, and looks like I am smoking a cig....well...kinda. Happy Trails....BHC.....can almost hear the tune...."Im on the road again....". And I thot I was gonna be baby sitting the girls for the duration.

twist a few extra for the trafic tc...and enjoy this :ciao: say hello to hubby

hXXp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TiZXjHxgMaQ&feature=PlayList&p=99288F761003FF83&playnext=1&playnext_from=PL&index=16

or you ment Willie...:giggle: hXXp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cSICoacOT60

4u2sm0ke said:
twist a few extra for the trafic tc...and enjoy this :ciao: say hello to hubby

hXXp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TiZXjHxgMaQ&feature=PlayList&p=99288F761003FF83&playnext=1&playnext_from=PL&index=16

or you ment Willie...:giggle: hXXp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cSICoacOT60

I got the dial up 4u, youtube just dosent go well with dial up. But thanks for the humor, because I see you giggling there.

Ukgirl here is one just for you :tokie: . You smoke that one laters and lets:48: one now. Virtual is the only kind of high, costs hardly nothing....:rofl: . The only thing I got left to do is give the garden it's feed. I am waiting for it to cool down a bit for that. Well, maybe one :bong: :D.

went to a wedding this past weekend.
watched the sun come up this morning smoking a blunt of haze, and sharing a bottle of sweet Muscadine wine with a good friend , while sitting in the Vineyard in between the rows of vines.

4U- BUddy im gonna have to ask that you never get banned again. as soon as u were banned, my frustrations from your departure got me so worked up, that I began starting some un needed trouble round here.

Hope everyone had a good weekend and here is a:bong2: for 4u and some :bong1: :bong1: :bong1: :bong1: :bong1: :bong1: for everyone else

Hey BHC hope everyone is in good health and :fly: mind, Ozzy is:D :stoned: and :fly: high again:headbang:

4u I said it before and I say it again"I'll believe it when I see it":laugh:

Don't worry Blu the hounds barked at me to.
:48: mutt

Hick:48: :postpicsworthless: your bong:p

:ignore: ozzy he told me to upload this for him since he cant for some reason
:confused:

love ya hick;)

smoking_dat_bong.jpg

Latest posts

Back