Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
The secret is a secret to me. My plant barely hit 4 feet. Should have gone 7+ feet. Yield should be 900 grams according to the hype and it should be done in Sept. Mine broke all the rules. I may get a couple oz. Maybe. Doesn't matter. It is great and I should get something interesting from the seeds or maybe a clone if she will reveg.

420benny said:
Now I know why this strain is called Brain's Choice. It sucks being the only one here who knows what I am talking about. This bud rocks!:hubba:

why dont ya bring some that brain bud to HempFest neaxt weekend..gonna be a blast:D

vortex_gravity_bong_s.jpgmay i join plz, i feel im missin out on something great!!
soz i had to get a pic from the net as i dont have any pics of my vortex at the mo. can i be bhc#193

goodmorning bhc well afternoon here :p

this is how my forcast looks :giggle:

Current conditions as of 12:50 pm BST

Mostly Cloudy
Feels Like:17°
Barometer:1015.92 mb and steady
Humidity:77%
Visibility:9.99 km
Dewpoint:13°
Wind:W 12.87 kph
Sunrise:5:43 am
Sunset:8:44 pm

welcome whitestrains :ciao:

:ciao: and Happy smokeing everyone:bong:

71f with some cloud cover.. did finally get some rain yesturday..lets BIU b4 work :bong:

:ciao: Mornig all, We are gonna' have a hot muggy day here. 89 and wet blanket humidity. I hate hot weather. Anything over 78 and I become a grouchy bear. Think I'll spend the day indoors in the airconditioned house and chain smoke bowls, join me if you please.
Take care:bong2: :yay:

Latest posts

Back