Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
Hi Intuitive Philosopher :welcome: To the BHC

All that needs to be done to join is to pm Trillions of Atoms with your BHC # and go to group memberships on your CP User page and click I want to join the BHC:) After that place your BHC # in your sig and/or click on the BHC User Title after being accepted. This is also found on the group membership page.:)

BIU BHC :bong2::bong2::bong2:

morn bhc,welcome ip, rainy and 85 today. probley be boring at work.things look great over there duck. my red berry cherrys are looking great for 5 weeks, only 4 or 5 more weeks to go i found out it is a 65 to75 day flower period (hangs head)oh well what can you do (wait)have a great day all. sm enjoy the concerts i know there not as fun w/o a buzz but im sure youll find a way to have fun:) as 4u said if i can help with anything let me know later friends

Good morning everyone and thank you for the friendly hellos. I do believe it is going to be a beautiful day here today. Its 59 and foggy now, but supposed to get up to 80 by 1. Hopefully the sun will be shining on my beautiful GREEN tomatoes. My plants are falling over from the weight. Lots of green...but little Red.
Well, I must get back to work. Enjoy your day everyone and happy toking!

4u2sm0ke said:
:ciao: 4u2 checking in...:bong: just finished eating some hotdaogs..and The Mariners are about to start...Lets BIU :bong:

:eek: after a 14 inning game we finally won:yay: who else but Ken griffey to hit a pinch hit solid single in the bottom of 14 with runner on second..was partying a bit much last night as why Im not going to work:giggle: maybe get some more work in shed done..its getting exciteing around 4u2 house..;Lama: lets get High :bong:

Morning all, Just finnished breakfast and am starting on my first:bong1: of the day. I'm gonna' take a walk through the garden see what's going on out there. Been trapping cats lately (not hurting them, I just turn them over to animal control).
Gonna be another hot day around here today, 90 with no wind, :mad: You can't immagine how much I'm looking forward to winter. If it wer'nt for my outdoor grow I could happily live at the north pole.
White Strians I would whole heartedly suggest anything by Mel Brooks or the original Pink Panther series.
Take care and BIU.:bong2: :bongin:

Intuitive Philosopher said:
Thanks PC. I'm guessing I have to do something in my profile now? I'll go check it and at least add #33 to my sig...yay me!

No my friend you are good...No need to make joining any more diffacult then it was when we started..:rofl: semms more and more steps being added..I would offer ya a :bong1: But you went to work:giggle: Now get back at it:hitchair: just playn...dont wanna scare any you new members away just yet...I aint done playing yet;) :D now where those lighter astro baught the other day? Hey someone been messing around my desk:p

WHITESTRAINS said:
day off today:) :) :) gonna watch some funny films.
any suggestions for good film to watch when baked:confused:
anyways first things first... :bong:

Good morning friend...i always get a kick outta " caddy shack " with Bill meray..specialy when talking about his special grass for the Putting area:rofl: Hope you find a good one..Let us know what you watch okay..and have ya anything growing? Here:bong1: lets BIU :bong:

cubby said:
Morning all, Just finnished breakfast and am starting on my first:bong1: of the day. I'm gonna' take a walk through the garden see what's going on out there. Been trapping cats lately (not hurting them, I just turn them over to animal control).
Gonna be another hot day around here today, 90 with no wind, :mad: You can't immagine how much I'm looking forward to winter. If it wer'nt for my outdoor grow I could happily live at the north pole.
White Strians I would whole heartedly suggest anything by Mel Brooks or the original Pink Panther series.
Take care and BIU.

I dont care for cats either...never thaught of catching for animal control..that would be better then what i do:giggle: take cam with ya to garden i wanna see how its doing:bong: and are you the kids that complains in summer it to Hot and complain in winter its cold?:p i like winter only cuzz i can control the grow room....yes I am a control freak:rofl: now let me see if i can control this:bong::bong:

like your siggy cubby what about the Kodiak...that is a Mighty Grizzly

:stoned: yep and anyone else wanna try controlling this :bong1:

:ciao: Belfast, Northern Ireland, United Kingdom its 4:20 :bong:

:ciao: Yuzhno-Sakhalinsk, Russian Federation it's 4:20 :bong:

okay time for a coat of paint in shed..be back later..have some issues want to check on..may take me back to start of thread..Hope all is doing well

73f with cloud cover..should burn away later

:ciao: okay..I was able to a coat on the angles and edges I only had a 1/4 gallon left..so Ill make a trip to HomedePOT here soon for another gallon..But better do a session:bong:

UKgirl...heres to the UK and all the Beautifull people there:bong: well you and HIE anyway:heart:

trillions of atoms said:
Ok...

Lets all get a bonghitters club going!

This is the scoop:

All you gotta do to join is Show a pic of any kind of water pipe, any size, shape, form , material, etc.....

The more ingenuitive the better!!!!!!!!!!

I just want to see what kind of pipes we can come up with and we can do a "session" where we all pull out a bong and toke together!!!!

IDK just thought it would be cool...

Ive got bongs but i wanted to show my new water-pipe bub Fishy.

Any other joiners? My member number is 610

you pick your own

:yeahthat:

trillions of atoms said:
im back in town ... been slammed- WILL BE BACK SOON. updated outdoor pics in galley have a few different spots. toall that are joining the BHC WELCOME! i will get yer names n numbers added SOON!!!

love yall will be on tomorrow? maybe i can add some fresh stuff. comming soon bhc bumper stickers largest tomatoe and garden pics....n more!

EDIT

time to go to bed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:bong: all ready a Largest tomatoe here.. and im still waiting for my t-shirt

trillions of atoms said:
i need to know what other members have joined so i can add them to the l,ist and give them a welcome :bong1:

A lot :rofl: :bong

trillions of atoms said:
hey everyone! omg i am so sorry i have gotten caught up in life....its been crazy the last month er two!

HOW IS EVERYONE?!!!!!!!!!

IM GETTING REAdy to FIRE one up!!!!!!

yeah we all get a life sometime huh? sure hope mine comes soon..let me know when you ready to fire it up..

oh never mind :bong: i all ready did:rofl:

trillions of atoms said:
well im trying to go through all the new posts.... so many!!!!!!!!!!

how are you my friend???

Im Great thanks How are you....i jknow ya been real busy hope you will come have sessions like we did ..or maybe i need to get a better life..either way..Im still here..and Im still hitting my :bong:

Latest posts

Back