Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
4u2sm0ke said:
i think only one missed me my friend...the rest are Males..but im glad to be back..as you are..dont get banned again okay? just beaned:p ..glad to hear you have sun down on the coast..thanks for the great pics..and we need some more Art work up around here..just be sure its within rules okay...:ignore: ....j/k okay i may have smoked to much now

Hi 4u2....isn't it great to be missed? That's why I am back, someone missed me.....a babe with balls who risked her reputation hanging with me....and i love her for it....:heart::heart:

Griffey hit's a game winning single in extra innings, did you scream like everyone else, go nuts, and immediately think how you were going to find your vehicle???????????????????

It's real weird going into the greenhouse and always looking for more males......gives me the creeps

About the art and keeping it 'safe for adults with all kinds of unexplained morals'......one never knows how someone thinks or how their thought process works with visual objects that are very unfamiliar to their past experiences.....so maybe I should start doing flowers and bugs and the bugs can't 'do it' or even think about it.....

INTUITIVE PHILOSOPHER......how are ya?.....welcome on board......I have a question for you.....'Do you know when ART becomes OBSCENE?'.....and if the answer is 'NO', could you explain why......but if it is YES, then maybe you would send me a PERSONAL and we could discuss it.....cool?

UKgirl....just saying hi and nice of you to be so nice....thanks

tcbud....hope you are fine.....I need some info on Hep C and Interferon treatment.....seems we have a relative in Croatia who is having some problems....and he has a real bad heart

MOM....how was Job Hunting????????? Couldn't do it babe, no way Jose......you are my hero if you pull it off.....wishing you the best:woohoo:

Well, I should take another hit...and....split

ta ta everybody.......pee-dude

4u2sm0ke said:
Good morning friend...i always get a kick outta " caddy shack " with Bill meray..specialy when talking about his special grass for the Putting area:rofl: Hope you find a good one..Let us know what you watch okay..and have ya anything growing? Here:bong1: lets BIU :bong:

iv got some nirvana papaya on the go at the moment.. few days left on one plant and a week left on other.

here`s a couple o pics of my current grow (papaya)

Photo079.jpg

Photo082.jpg

SmokinMom said:
Can you believe its been 6 1/2 days since I smoked!!! DAMN!!!

I may have to buy that stuff you recommended 4u....got a GNC real close by.

Yep...gotta get out in the real world and work again. Kind of scary, but also thrilling in a way. ;)

:ciao: Mom..:yay: you go girl..we got ya back girl...Untill it gets Harry:rofl:

are those whitestrains...:rofl: well of corse they are silly he posted them didnt he:giggle:

:ciao: BHC :bong:

thunder and lightning right now..getting ready for The Seattle 420:bong:

painterdude....thanks for the Picture hanging...true on the no control how people take a drawing..as we have seen...and yes we lost our Voices..Looking at that swing we thaught He got it all..4 .5 back now...Look out here we come:yay:

Duck...did you have to turn you Laptop to the side to view those pics too..This biga arse monitor is heavy :rofl:

WHITESTRAINS.. dam server issues....Nice Plants

4u2sm0ke said:
Duck...did you have to turn you Laptop to the side to view those pics too..This biga arse monitor is heavy :rofl:

WHITESTRAINS..

Yours don't grow that way?:rofl:

I just do a bunch of :bong1: and it turns itself right side up:rofl:

:bolt::bong2:

hi bhc, whitestrains i was thinking will you get a sideways buzz on that:)
(instead of staight up)
lookin good let us know how it is. sm think of the buzz you will get when you do smoke again:hubba: 4u the lighters are prolley in the last place you left them:cool: duck im getting ready to make an order and i think ill get some dp, you make it sound so good:D maybe some bubbleliscus too. time for a smoke break then bed. later friends:bolt:

Hey Bhc stopi n for afew :bong::bong::bong::have a couple with me. :bong1:bong1:bong1::bong1::see you in better days SM knows she can explan if need be be safe

ozzydiodude said:
Hey Bhc stopi n for afew :bong::bong::bong::have a couple with me. :bong1:bong1:bong1::bong1::see you in better days SM knows she can explan if need be be safe

thanks ozzie:bong: back at ya:bong1:

geeze......the server didn't like me for several minutes but I finally managed to get on board.......yea for me

golly whizz......I remember what tcbud said about writing like a complete idiot because you don't want to upset the apple cart with a dirty nasty awful four letter word.....

so what about three letter nasty horrible sensored words? I have no clue what they would be, anybody out there in 'nasty land' got any feedback on this one????????????????

I spent 9 years in the military and I learned all kinds of bad, bad words because I was exposed to lots and lots of people with a limited vocabulary and certain four letter words work as verbs, adverbs, adjectives and nouns made life easier for these men and women to communicate with each other....

Sooooooooooooooooooooo, taking all this into consideration......I will work with my 'by gollies' and 'holly mollies' and other silly phrases that are cute and wouldn't offend a pregnant nun.......gee whillikers, isn't that a thought that might be considered a venial sin by some priest......anyways, enough of this sinful prankster stuff....

it was sunny again today and no more 'nuts' showing up in the greenhouse so I can get a good night's sleep without any nightmares......

hope everyone is as happy as I am right now, ta ta.........pee-dude

Latest posts

Back