Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
hi bhc, 4u are you that bored? yes sm we do miss you. pc sorry about the unpleasentries, cubby i feel your pain with the heat and :welcome: whitestrains. ukgirl its 80f after a rain at 9.30 here, muggy i dont know the rest :D i found some better stuff tonight anyone want some:bongin:
the server is acting up so later friends

1st pic....Bubba/Kush
2nd pic....WWf2 bud at eye level
3rd pic....my sunflowers
4th pic.... a helper
5th pic.... wildflower

BIU BHC :bong2::bong2:

100_1449.JPG

100_1453.JPG

100_1446.JPG

100_1448.JPG

100_1445.JPG

Love the pics Duck...especially the helper..nice sun flowers my friend:bong: and pass:bong:

astro...yeah...my lifes pretty boreing really....lets get high:bong:

Mom...okay ill bite....why ya aint been around...someone pee in you :bong1: come on spill it:giggle: unless its a woman thing..that you can share over females group..lol...take care Mom

If no one has any objections, I would love to join in on the fun. Here is a pic of my bong. A bit dirty I know...

It has had many a herb smoked through it...and not just nugs....Salvia also :eek: (obvioulsy I have always had a weakness for psychedelics)

Anyhow, I hope you enjoy it as much as I have. Can't wait to fill it...and then I will toke and chat on the BHC thread and truly get my BHC cherry popped!

IMG_3431.JPG

:bong: :bong: Hey BHC ers here's to a peaceful evening:bongin: :bongin: :joint: :joint:

Hold you head high SmokinMom the day are going to get better for you good thought and wishes your way

Whitestrain welcome :48:

me 4u:p

:welcome:IP have one :bong: with me

Welcome to whitestrain and IP. We are getting popular. Good thing I joined before all the good numbers were gone or you fine folks raise the dues. LOL.
SM, hang in there. There's worse things in life besides going back to work.
benny is still sharing his good stuff tonight. Put the lid back on my stash jar and leave that last purple urkle bud please. Newbies first tonight. Don't step on my dog, either,lol

HI BONGER BUDDIES, WHOEVER YOU ARE.....don't know what to say other than it is GOOD TO BE BACK.....had to chop two of my three White Widows while I was away and also my favorite, but small, Purple Sativa.....sad sad sad

MOM.....do you really have to go to work? That sucks.

4u....they let you back because the girls missed you...ha ha....nice to read your voice once again....go Mariners

MOJAVI.....hi babe, sorry about your crappy heat trip

Wifey had her family visit from Germany....three days of playing tourist in a tourist town....they are gone.....and they loved good wine so we drank lots of good wine.....oh, we went and saw a bunch of seals.....and the waitress did not want her picture taken....

We have had sun for four days straight now....that could be some kind of record for the Oregon coast.....ta ta everybody....pee-dude

:ciao: BHC :bong:

Smokmom...they have product at GNC ( general Nurition Center called " Natural Kleen" Heard From BuddyLuv..states cleans you out in a hour..well i used it when i needed new job..im still working there..even tho it is not my cup of tea I am able to smoke my :bong1: or pipe and not worry..i have a Plan..Good luck 2u keep me posted..and as you know if i can help anyway....hey I have a job 4u:giggle:

IP....nice Piece...and welcome my friend..Place that # in signature this is by far the coolest club...hopeing to get bummper stickers soon..but im sure you will be loading that bong b4 that comes about:rofl: TOA How the heck are Ya

420benny said:
We are getting popular. Good thing I joined before all the good numbers were gone or you fine folks raise the dues. LOL.

No benny we been popular long time..just members come and go..been comeing in here a while...been times I smoke by self....miss a lot of the old members and welcome the new...The BHC was started just as became a member here..they had a thing called shout box..a way of live chat..as was a few others..which soon died away..one That came back And need to revisit is Good moring from annscrib..as for the fine #s...TOA may not have added the new members thats # has been taken..i have them writen down..as well as send pm to TOA....the page we refer to at the thread start is the origanals..I remember Haveing session about when # become scarce..well I think it was pcduck..that had started useing his Post # of his Piece..( which is a great Idea by the way for new ones) would make becomeing a member a heck of a lot easier...hmmm maybe session that one) :bong: and the dues have allways been the same Maybe we would help server issues if we had em...ok dont flame me just flame this:bong1:

painterdude said:
HI BONGER BUDDIES, WHOEVER YOU ARE.....don't know what to say other than it is GOOD TO BE BACK.....had to chop two of my three White Widows while I was away and also my favorite, but small, Purple Sativa.....sad sad sad

MOM.....do you really have to go to work? That sucks.

4u....they let you back because the girls missed you...ha ha....nice to read your voice once again....go Mariners

MOJAVI.....hi babe, sorry about your crappy heat trip

Wifey had her family visit from Germany....three days of playing tourist in a tourist town....they are gone.....and they loved good wine so we drank lots of good wine.....oh, we went and saw a bunch of seals.....and the waitress did not want her picture taken....

We have had sun for four days straight now....that could be some kind of record for the Oregon coast.....ta ta everybody....pee-dude

i think only one missed me my friend...the rest are Males..but im glad to be back..as you are..dont get banned again okay? just beaned:p ..glad to hear you have sun down on the coast..thanks for the great pics..and we need some more Art work up around here..just be sure its within rules okay...:ignore: ....j/k okay i may have smoked to much now

:bong: nope:giggle:

:ciao: BHC time 4u2 to end his session..Have a great night..Throwing up some Purple frosting..Help yer selfs :bong:

Latest posts

Back