Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
Sleep calls my name. Big day tomorrow cooking and canning.

puff, cook, eat, puff, cook, eat, puff, cook, eat, :laugh:

my favorite past time!

Good Night Smokin, 4U, Ozzy, mutt, DJ and anyone else I may have forgotten. Good night everyone and sweet dreams and :bong1: :bong1: :bong1: to all.

Till tomorrow! :bolt:

Intuitive Philosopher said:
Sleep calls my name. Big day tomorrow cooking and canning.

puff, cook, eat, puff, cook, eat, puff, cook, eat, :laugh:

my favorite past time!

Good Night Smokin, 4U, Ozzy, mutt, DJ and anyone else I may have forgotten. Good night everyone and sweet dreams and :bong1: :bong1: :bong1: to all.

Till tomorrow! :bolt:

You are too funny...thanks and what ya canning? you veggies done? have a great night...

oh Aslan King....yeah you will have to go back and read :rofl:

Okay friends time for 4u to get to bed Big Day tommarrow..HEMPFEST is in town:yay:

hXXp://hempfest.org/drupal/node

:ciao: replace XX with tt

Just dropping by to say high and good morning to everyone :ciao:

Going to be in the kitchen cooking and canning all day :aok:

4U, my veggies are done...tomatoes finally ripened! :yay:

Sounds like you are going to have some fun at Hempfest today! Let me know how your :48: goes with Subcool

And i will go back and read about Aslan King...I haven't toked since last weekend so my tolerance is down. But the stuff I smoked :holysheep: .... was probably the best nugs I have ever had the pleasure of puffing. Smelled AWESOME, tasted great, great high and strong as sht :aok: Made my day/weekend/month/year for sure! :D

Well all, I have to :bolt: I'll be on later though!

:ciao: and happy :bong2:

Morning!

Day 9 of no smoking...and the dreams are coming back. I had some wild sleep last night, complete with my losing my car at a busy intersection in downtown Cali somewhere and not being able to find a bothroom anywhere....LMFAO!!!!!!

My fam is gone til tomorrow afternoon, I have the tunes turned up. I am supposed to go shopping for something nice to wear for job interviews. Still in my pjs tho. :p

Game Night at my friends this evening. Will be good to see them, it's been a while. Everyones bringinng snacks to share, I am bringing beer. ;)

Good afternoon BHC The tents and dinning canopy is up and Moms on her way for her 80th birthday. Time for a big bash keg and moonshine on ice and doobies rolled come and join the party.

:bong1::bong1::ccc::48::joint::tokie:

Good mornin' BHCers! I had a nice long post written and it got devoured somehow. grrrr!
ozzy, we are good. It caught me off that I thought you called b.s. on me. We are cool. No chair whack for you today.
SM, how's your head this morning? lol
4u, have fun at HempFest. Let me know how much hemp socks are going for. I want to try some.
b56, I can relate about the bad disc. I have one myself. Stretching exercises help me a lot. Look into some. The best one that helps me is easy. Sit on a couch or chair and bring one knee up into your chest. Hold it with both arms and with medium pressure pull toward you and upward. You should feel your butt muscles and lower back muscles on that side tighten, then start to relax. I hold each leg for 15 seconds, then switch. Well a late breakfast is over. Gotta go work in the garden. TTFN

Let's get the Party started BHC style with :bong::bong1::bong: :bong1::bongin::bong: :bong::bong1::bongin:

Will do SM injoy the house that matches your head empty:p

No worries benny

im back from work.. time to stoke the :bong1: :bong1: up..:bongin: :bongin: :bongin: :bongin:
man o man did i need that.:ccc: hows everyone this fine day????
sm how come you aint smoking these days??:confused2:

Latest posts

Back