Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
ozzydiodude said:
Alright BHC ers they opened the Club back up. If you got to break the rules, start a thread doing it not in this thread so many of us enjoy.

Maybe if you threaten to let loose your vicous clown they won't break the rules.
Here Ozzy :48: have a hit of some Train Wreck.

SmokinMom said:
I am so close to saying screw it and going outside with my pipe.

:p

Really gonna be tough at the Incubus concert next week. :(

Incubus is here tonite. couldnt go though :cry:

i know this has been done in other threads, or has actually been a whole thread, but whats everyone's fav cd or band to get high too

I have two

Radiohead

Benny I was not douting you man just telling a good friend to call me. You can:hitchair: if I made you mad peace offering:bong1::bong1:

NP smokinMom

ThanksWhite Owl I'll :48:with you anytime.

Hey Hick:48::confused:pic:p

:clap: Good evenin all. Just checkin in to see how everyones doin this fine night. :fly:

:bongin: :bong2: :bongin:

:48:

bluealein56 said:
3:20

4u anything special planned for this fall's grow?

yeah i have a few things on the menu...wanna add anything..i do have a newly remodeled shed..gonna be fun...right now Bubba kush...will have one female to flower inside..and one out..( wish me luck for 2 of 7) started some cali orange and sensi star but that was day befor the 104f day and cooked every one:hitchair: also been takeing clones of purplebud..and My buddy down Oragon is sending up clones..i never know what ones..but sends a bunch..i have a breed room 3x4 and was thinking a sea of green while i am waiting for my breeding beans have been sexed..so i have 6 clones from purplebud roots just showing..not going as big as i did last Fall..got a bit crazy..:p .. but will still do fun grows..I have a "Monster" energy drink can..its like a 40 ouncer:rofl: my daughter wanted it..i wanted the can:D ..so be sure to get ya a can..and look for "Monster grow" will be done with PFF1..aok gotta grow now..take care and be safe:bolt::watchplant:

i believe I got high from the smell once..didnt have no way of smokeing until got home..the inside of car smelled soooooooooooooo good..i think i was high b4 i got home..

Y'all can tease me all ya want....but man o man....that uk cheese. Never ever ever have I felt a high before my 1st exhale. It was that quick. Someday I hope I get the opportunity to try more of that!!!

Normally stuff kind of creeps up on me in a few moments...that stuff was instant!! Even the Cali stuff didn't do that to me.

:p

;)

:D

Latest posts

Back