Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
4u2sm0ke said:
I sure hope you are Jokeing...I would hate to see a rookie member gat Banned befor orientaion is up...Im still lookinng for what rule wass broke:confused:

I follow the rules of the land just as much as everyone else here :D

Oh wow!!!

I coughed so hard my eyes were watering, and Im having a hot flash LOL, now I know what my mother feels like...

Care to join me in the clouds?

SmokinMom said:
Can someone hit their bongs for me? Been 8 days since I've smoked and I am in a terrible mood.

:hitchair:

Sorry just read this post, Im reloading now!!!

.2 grams bubble hash....

Get the hospital on speed dial, I might cough up a lung... seriously...

:bong::bong:

well hello bhc. not to bad here today, some rain and temps about 80f. sm i will also take a few bongys for you.:) maybe we should open a thread and call it the if you want to get banned post here thread, better than closing this one down. anyhoo im tired, its been a long day as i was the only mech there and i have to work untill 2 sat. my son is coming to visit so i know there will be partying :joint: , i must get my rest. ozzy ill see ya around here also. i might be scarce the next few days.duck im thinking urban poison;) later friends

SM everyone has iron lungs til the fresh comes around. Then it's welcome to hackup lung city pop. all stoners

SmokinMom said:
Thought u claimed to be an iron lung mindzeye. ;)

You can take it!!!

Lol, yes but I havnt smoked in 3 months, the Ol lungs need to be primed... Plus Im bonging full melt hash, from my 45 micron bag... Wish I could send you one all the way to the UK...

Im gone though ...............:afroweed: :afroweed: :afroweed:

SmokinMom said:
Must have me confused with ukgirl. ;)

Anyways, enjoy 1 for me.

:D

Prime away...ha ha ha.

Im baked sorry, Im feeling good... All I can say is a break can do you some good somtimes, when you are able to smake again its like your smoking for the first time.... You get crazy high!!

You can do it!! I grow pot and most of the time I dont even smoke it!!. I watch my wife walk around with red eyes a lot, everyone I hang out with does it... I realize there will be plenty to smoke when the the time is right... Ill be sobering up again monday...

MindzEye, you aren't helping poor SM. Stop teasing the lady with the hot dress.lol. I didn't remember we couldn't talk sports here. My bad. Don't worry, 4u when my team is about to play your team, I will PM you, so you know where to send your money. No monopoly stuff. benny isn't stoooopid,lol Happy evening here with a bunch of hangers of stinky bud swinging overhead.

420benny said:
MindzEye, you aren't helping poor SM. Stop teasing the lady with the hot dress.lol. I didn't remember we couldn't talk sports here. My bad. Don't worry, 4u when my team is about to play your team, I will PM you, so you know where to send your money. No monopoly stuff. benny isn't stoooopid,lol Happy evening here with a bunch of hangers of stinky bud swinging overhead.

The lady in the dress asked us to BIU for her so I did :) C'mon man we are on a marijuana site... LOL

Lets hit those bongs!!!

ozzy, you don't believe me? Tis true. I brought Lil Bertha inside to reveg under T5s and ripen her seeds. I chopped the middle third off her and made a clothesline right here. You looking up, right? There they are. 1,2,3,4 hangers.

Been out of commission for a few days now with a spinal injury, think it might be a lower disc. GOt an MRI being done Tuesday. The doc gave me some serious pain killers, and i know i been a little loopy on here, but wasnt this thread closed earlier today?
you guys sure do stay busy around here.

PCduck it wasnt me this time.... i swear lol

4u- did u say something again about hick.......?hahaha

Latest posts

Back