Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
4u2sm0ke said:
This special now Hampster:bong: pass that DANK on over here

Of course I hve to share it with my BHC Buddies....:bong::bong::bong:

BIU BHC'ers have a good night, day and life

:bong1::bong1::bong1::bong1:

Here UK :48: you can't break this :tokie:

Hi SM :48:

4u :bong1:

Ive been working way to much lately BHC.... its time for some :bong1: and can someone bring me up to date ? I feel like ive been gone for days :confused2:

chris...ya better check with wifey,,,be sure you can come play...Ill get ya up to speed..Here:bong1:

Hey whats up 4u ? I will gladly take you up on that :bong: ! and I am always gonna get the mean eye :huh: from the wifey when I get on the forum:rolleyes:
I just get her really high and start a movie and she forgets ! :D

....good evening England, Seattle, tc's ranch land oasis, duck's midwest hideout and to my friends in Leipzig, Germany....oh, and Texas, how could I forget that place?????????????

....wifey and I got brand spankin new rain gutters this afternoon....200 feet with the downspouts ready for some Oregon downpour....and the dude got some bud 4u2....old guy this time, not a kid....and he cut me a deal on the price, knocked off $200 bucks cause I'm full of good spirits.....

....read some posts about the high temps.....it's never gotten over 70 degrees here this summer.....and it feels like 90 on the deck in the AM....

.....and I was gonna say welcome to the club to the new member with the 'way cool' see-thru glass bong.....but....this getting old sucks.....so I apologize for forgetting your name.....but WELCOME TO THE CLUB...pee-dude

.....oh, good evening mojave desert rats, doggies, rattlers and whatever else crawls around in that ungodly place.....stay cool momma babe....pee-dude

RottenTreat said:
This is one of my pieces.........

Nothing fancy but it gets the job done!!

Just cleaned!!!!!!

bongd.jpg

ROTTEN.....had to go backwards to find you....welcome to the BHC.....light that sucker up:)pee-dude

Upon further investigation- I see faces on that bong pic....who is it of? I think I am imagining who it is...lmfao. I need my eyes checked. ;)

Good Morning BHC:ciao:

Sunny and 56f..

Time for a good ole fashion BIU Session :bong2::bong2::bong2: pass to the next member:bong1:

:ciao: BHC :bong:

I think Mars1 is right..i say Marley too...

okay we are in the rain now..I know ladies will love it..Im gonna let outside go for another week..let they get lots of good ol h2o..and the my cover over them will allow all the rain areonud the plants..I am excited about this..but still worried on Humidity in there..Okay Lets BIU all day..Im off:yay:

happy saturday 4u ,,,
hello from england painterdude ,,,
i seee bob marley too ,,,,,

hello SM ,, :D

TC hope the weekends is turning out perfect for you :)

biu bong hitters
:bong::bong::bong:

Morning gang. 4u, it rained all night here, too. I haven't dared go check my girls yet. I am worried about the weight of mango's buds breaking stalks and bud rot. We needed the water. Didn't sleep well.Gutters are plugged outside my bedroom. Sounded like Niagara falls all night. benny has to fix that this morning. BIU
Nice pipe. I see Mr. Marley too.

:bong:

benny...yeah i love the sound of rain hitting roof...and the smell is great..we most defff needed it here..but im not letting m get much..my cover will allow the rain around the plants..good luck on the mango..:bong: here:bong1:

UKgirl..9 days:heart: :hitchair: :here have another:bong1:

tcbbud...I hope the weather is better for You and Hubby..Yall out Rideing The Bike huh? take care..

ok wheres duck? lets BIU :bong:

Hey BHC'ers Here's to a better day :bong::bong::bong1::bong1::48:

hey ozzy goodmorning to you :48:

and 4u ,,im counting ya in :bong: 123 ;) BIU :D

Latest posts

Back