Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
Let's pass a round these :bong::bong1::tokie::48: Ozzy trying to get out of the dumps.

Goodmorning BHCers ! Its my annaversary weekend so getin all packed up to go spend the weekend on a private island :hubba:

Everyone have a great holliday weekend and be safe out there :)

Happy Anniversary Chris. How many years? Have fun.

Cheer up ozzy or else. ;)

Thanks ukgirl.

Sponge bath time...lmao.

Sending hubs to the novelty store in the mall later for a strobe light. Ha ha ha. They say those things can cause a seizure. I want this damn test to show something!!!!!!!! So its not a total waste. :p

chris1974 said:
Goodmorning BHCers ! Its my annaversary weekend so getin all packed up to go spend the weekend on a private island :hubba:

Everyone have a great holliday weekend and be safe out there :)

Congrats chris..be sure to be safe you self...:bong:

ozzydiodude said:
Let's pass a round these :bong::bong1::tokie::48: Ozzy trying to get out of the dumps.

cheer up my friend...we love ya Man..lets just sit back and smoke....:48:

tc....thanks for all the info on your Nutes....really appreciate it

UKgirl....I bet you are packing your bags early

4u2....rained down here also.....my new rain gutters were in love

everybody enjoy your weekend, especially tc with her family showing up....smiley face and pass a joint to Hick.....pee-dude

hey all, congrats to chris. cheer up ozzy, bong hits for all im going outside and sit under the helter shelter and drink beer and smoke a bowl or 4:)

Afternoon BIU session in progress please join in :bong::bong1::bongin::bong1::bong1::bongin:

Much better after a spongebath. :)

I am high as hell and enjoying some college games on TV. :D

Love this time of year.

SM you have a happy end with your spongebath?:p
yes TV is looking better on the weekends but better yet 2 weeks til Bow hunting season for Deer :woohoo: (Sorry hick I know huntingis a sport but :yay:)

Time for bong, doobies, shots, beers and cherry wine
SM no alcohol for you, but we'll let you double toke:p

happy anniversary chris :yay:

painterdude ,,almost ,,nearly there

4u

hi SM ,ready for another :bongin:
ozzy ..here ya go :48: toke it and forget your woes :48:,

A BIG HUGE THANK YOU to all of my BHC friends ! I would name you all but I typ with 2 fingers:rolleyes: still so it would take a while :D! This will be 10 years of being happily married and in love with a wonderful woman who puts up with my (edit) and still loves me back :holysheep: pretty crazy how time fly's !

We are on our way out the door so I just wanted to tell all of you thank you and lets all have a great weekend ! Ill be back on Tuesday to BUI with you all !:peace: :lama: Im out !

Congrad on the 10 years :yay: :bong::bong: may you have 100 more.

Thanks UK :48::48: a few more to dry the tears.

4u

ozzy heres a couple more :48::48:

mom why would ya want to induce a seizure ,,you crazy girl here have this instead :bong:

chris ...hope you and the wife have a great time :D

TC come on by and pass this to MR TCBud :bong:

Ukgirl
9.gif
8 days..I tyhink ill send a taxi to get ya:p

4u in response to that i pmd you :hitchair: ,,,now is the taxi still coming ? :rofl:

Ewww guys, get a room. Leave that mushy stuff elsewhere. :p

Anyone want a brownie?

:D

:bong: :rofl: no..they cost too much and dont speak english well..i wouldnt want ya first USA experience to be that..:heart:

SmokinMom said:
Ewww guys, get a room. Leave that mushy stuff elsewhere. :p

Anyone want a brownie?

:D

we have a room mom..its in back BHC:p No thanks on the brownie im watching me weight these days:rolleyes:

Latest posts

Back