Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
ill stick to my :tokie: and :bong: thanks SM

But here have one of these :bong:

oh yeah...this is good session...come on MOM grab that Bong

mojavemama said:
Hey PCDuck, with your high humidity, and those unbelievably high temps, I guess I sure can't complain. It may be a dry heat here, but blast furnace or sauna bath, fall can't come soon enough for me.

Benny, is it true Art's foil hats transmit radio frequencies, too?

Smokin'Mom--The good news: Kaopectate dabbed on the pimple will dry it up quickly. The bad news: you'll still get 'em at 60, so don't throw out the Kaopectate.

:rofl: nice avy mojave:ciao:...:bong: or Vape

BIU :bong1::bong1::bong::bong:

All packet up and ready to move out. Holla at y'll from the new crib.

Be safe and stay frosty:peace:

ozzydiodude said:
BIU :bong1::bong1::bong::bong:

All packet up and ready to move out. Holla at y'll from the new crib.

Be safe and stay frosty:peace:

:ciao: :bong: take care and be safe

:bong:

Rippin some of my latest, with hash, keif, and ooOOoo some brownies...:)

(marie calenders* reciepe):)]

IM eating them...not smoking them :wth:

Good Morning BHC :ciao:

Sunny and 58f and 70%rh
This rh is playing havoc with my WWf2:hitchair:

Hope ya are doing better Ozzy :bong1:

Time to BIU BHC :bolt::bong2::bong2::bong2::bong2:

:ciao: BHC :bong:

Light Rain
Feels Like:54°
Barometer:29.83 in and falling
Humidity:97%
Visibility:10 mi
Dewpoint:53°
Wind:SE 6 mph
Sunrise:6:35 am
Sunset:7:40 pm

duck..its the Humidity that gets mehere..today we at 97% even when i cover my Ladies..the Humidity will still be in air...we will have to watch and learn from this grow as well..and the other Bubba has shown Female:yay: thats all 7 now..i have a thread in my sig..nvthis feels they may be Hermies..please stop in and give some mojo for them they look awesome..and i have 6 outta 10 pop on the cali orange..which are now in 4 inch pots..will be updateing fall grow here soon..im a go with DWC on one of the Bubbas...how long do you veg for befor putting into flower? im a use a clone from my bubble cloner..:aok:

OGkush...:ciao: :bong:

UKgirl...8 days :yay: and Ive decided to pick ya up personally..Ill be the Fat old guy with sign " 4u2sm0ke with me " :D

Have a wonderfull day everyone stay HIGH

:woohoo: the important stuff is moved time to relax and BIU:bong: :bongin: :bongin: :bong1: :bong: :bong2: :bong2:

:fid: Hey UK and 4u are we invited to the wedding?:giggle:

ozzydiodude said:
:woohoo: the important stuff is moved time to relax and BIU:bong: :bongin: :bongin: :bong1: :bong: :bong2: :bong2:

:fid: Hey UK and 4u are we invited to the wedding?:giggle:

Should'nt that "Weeding"?

No everybody will be "weeding" at the "wedding" and fighting over the bouquet of bud.

:ciao: Morning all,
Great day to sit out back and:bong2: :bong2: :bong2:
Gonna' be in the upper 70's today thru tuesday. We have'nt had a stretch of good weather like this all summer.
I'll be sparking up the BBQ later, doing beef ribs, baby backs, and spare ribs. I created a new dry rub and need to find out how it compares to the present rub. Have 28 people commin' over so I should get plenty of feedback.
Drop by if you get a chance. Plenty of food, beer, and of course:bongin: :bongin: :bong1: :bong1: :hubba:

:ciao: BBQ and :bong1: at cubby again Bring ya own :bong: and i have the Crabs to share:spit:

hi all, hey sm are they adult brownies:hubba: . im out cutting grass and thought id take a bong break and stop by to say hello :ciao: ozzy i hate moving, uk girl have a nice flight over here. catch yall later

No crabs, head lice I don't mind, I have no hair.:rolleyes:
just filled the wheel barrow with ice and beer, company should start arriving shortly. Gonna' have a:bong1: then go put the first racks in the smoker. (Maybe thats why I'm predisposed to BBQing, you use a "SMOKER".....LOL):yay: :aok:
Have a good day all and keep those bubblers singing:D

pipe...bongs. good times.

pipes 002.jpg

pipes 009.jpg

pipes 012.jpg

Latest posts

Back