Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
:ciao: BIU BHC :bong2::bong2:

Hi Ozzy and I think 2Dog showed a bong pic but never picked a number(there is a list of members and their numbers on the 2nds post of this thread 2Dog)

Pick a number 2Dog and sign up at group memberships, post bhc # in sig so we all know who we are:)

Hi Painterdude suppose to be rainy all week. Nice pics

Howdy SmokinMom ....Brain scan = bong scan

Thanks for stopping in for the 4:20 Dubbaman

Wow Astrobud I think I pay that for 4 years:eek:

Well sometimes it does good to rest on weekend tc and just sit back and enjoy.

To much typing not enough bonging :ciao::bolt::bong2::bong2:

:bong::bong: BIU thanks OG

Hey 2dog sorry if I miss your bong here :bong1::bong1: get it smokin through the night.

On the table and waiting for y'll, 4u,UK and SM:bong1::tokie::bong1:

next :bong1::48::tokie:

Thanks ozzy..:bong: Long Day I think Ill have another:bong:

Next:bong1:

DUCK....thanks for digging the pics

4u2....I'm gonna do a cartoon of ya......better get ready

UKgirl.....you are a 'short timer'....counting down the hours, aren't ya?

tc......hi babe, how's the baby girl doin? was she looking good? I bet she would love the wifey's store....we are going on the web, I'll send you a PM when it's ready

mojavi.....here's a weird drawing I did when I was in Germany....pee-dude-ski

and....I'm on 56K and this site is FAST.....FAST......FAST.....mussta been da tanks button, huh?

HICK......where in the hell have you been?.....I miss you, stop in and say hi to everybody.....we really appreciate the job you do keeping us from being 'potty mouth' and whatever......

Good Morning BHC:ciao:

Overcast and 67f.

Trim party last night 4u2sm0ke The WWf2 buds had gotten so big and with our weather bud rot had started to form.:( Gonna try to reveg her:) The trics were all milky, could have gone a couple more weeks, but it is still pretty good:aok:

BIU BHC :bolt::bong2::bong2::bong2:

sounds great duck..mojo on the reveg..

Good morning BHC :bong:

Fair
Feels Like:56°
Barometer:29.93 in and steady
Humidity:90%
Visibility:10 mi
Dewpoint:53°
Wind:CALM
Sunrise:6:39 am
Sunset:7:34 pm

ukgirl...5 days :heart:

painterdude..ill look forward to that drawing..thanks

Have a wonderful day everyone

goodmorning BHC

sunny here again to day ,,lets see if the rain will arrive later tho ...

painter dude cannot wait to see what ya draw

and thanks ozzy here im passing this back :48:

4u 4.5 days in my corner of the world :D :heart:

:bong::bong:

yeah..you Luck girl..you gonna get here b4 me:rofl:

Good Morning all Time to start the hump day BIU session

:bong1::bong1::bongin::bong2:

Back at u UK:48:

Pee-dude have a :bong1: to help you enjoy your day

Duck how was the finger hash from the WWf2

Thanks 4u2smoke If I can reveg the monster and get her indoors, it may be all I need.
How do you deal with that humidity on your buds?

Ozzy The finger hash burnt my eyes when I rubbed them and got me high when I smoked them:bong2::bong2: much rather smoke'm:laugh:

All taken care of OGKushman :aok:

Time to BIU BHC :bolt::bong2::bong2::bong2:

Still practicing :bong2::bong2::bong2::bong2: here ya go painterdude:ciao::bong1:

:bongin: :bongin: :bongin: here duck let's practice a few more:bong2: :bong2: :bong2:

:bong1: :bong1: :tokie: :tokie: these are waiting on you.

..good morning all you bonger freak-o's.....Hick never posted, what's up Hick, you gettin lazy or somthing?

...if we talk about HUNTING aren't we talking sports? My mechanic didn't get his Bear Tag this year, Oregon has a lottery or a draw from a tub of requests and he didn't get his name picked...:holysheep:

.....you know what I really miss on this site.....PICTURES OF YA ALL....would love to see what ya all look like....I want to see TC's hair....and 4u2 driving his boat and pulling up a crab pot....and UKgirl carrying her luggage to the airport....and THE DUCK going ice fishing....and MOJAVI playing with her doggies....and MOM getting up off the bar floor somewhere in Texas...and OZZY decorating his new grow room

.....all this nostalgia gets to me....gotta hit the new bong when the wifey goes to work....so everybody enjoy your day and thank somebody for being alive and well while we all watch our girl's flowers get goopy and stinky....pee-dude

painterdude said:
.....you know what I really miss on this site.....PICTURES OF YA ALL....would love to see what ya all look like....pee-dude

So would :cop: painterdude and I have not done enough :bong1: to want to sit in a 6' x 9':rofl:

Practice makes perrrrfect :bong2::bong2::bong2:Back at ya Ozzy :bongin:

MORNIN ALL~ Just a quick ? question to start ? this day.
What makes your bong "special" and why do you like single , double , perc's ?

Oh almost forgot ~:smoke1: :bong: :bong: :bong: :afroweed: :bong1: :bong1: :bong1:

Latest posts

Back