Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
meds4me said:
What makes your bong "special" ?

Cause it is mine and would be more special if you would fill it and pass it back:hubba:.....:laugh:......BIU.... Meds :bong2::bong2:

Hahahaha a pic of me getting up from the bar floor??? Gee thanks. :p

I may have a pic or 2 that doesn't give away my identity. I'll have a look see later on.

yeah Mom....geez what will all the kidz say~ I wasnt going to mention it but ...

Personally i have a 2ft double tree perc with a diffused down stem and marbles ~
The marbles displace some of the water in the bottom as my diffy doesnt go all the way down. The marbles also help to break up the smoke for a cooler smoke. As well as adding some weight to the pc since its a tad top heavy~

:bongin: :bongin: :bongin: Don't think I will ever make it to perfect but will keep on :bongin:

Sliding you way duck:bong2: :bong2: :bong2: If you ever smoke anything that make you crave a 6'x9', throw it away

p-dude it's white that's all the decorating I need:hubba::48:

BIU your alive that is all the reason you need to party.

Hi Sm:ciao:

I hope they are not pics of you on the bar floor.

TN_Drunk_Girl.JPG

1..2...3....:bong1:...BIU :bong2::bong2::bong2::bong2:

Doggone lighter they just don't make them like they use to:rofl:

so I need to pick a number? and go to the mebers list I tried to find that the other day...hmmm what number. Morning everyone BTW..:bongin: :confused:

pcduck said:
Hi Sm:ciao:

I hope they are not pics of you on the bar floor.

:p Now pc, you promised you wouldn't show my pic, without permission . I'm very disappointed. :p

2Dog said:
so I need to pick a number? and go to the mebers list I tried to find that the other day...hmmm what number. Morning everyone BTW..:bongin: :confused:

How about 090909 since its the date....or something with 9's. LOL

Hey SM that is a pic of your evil twin:hubba:;):rofl:

You have one don't ya:rofl::bolt::bong2:

Mom great idea.. I will go with 909......easy enough. now I just need to go to the members list right?:bong:

Yep...thats right... ;) ;) ;) it's my evil twin I tell ya.

(Good save, ducky)

:p

SmokinMom said:
Yep...thats right... ;) ;) ;) it's my evil twin I tell ya.

(Good save, ducky)

:p

works for me:rofl:

2Dog you just need to check that the number is not being used at the 2nd post of this thread then post the # in your sig so that we all know each other and click on group memberships if you want to use it in your avatar title.

:bong2: some fresh Afgoo....
anyone?

:bong1: :bong1: :aok: :tokie: :tokie: ....
Have a great Afternoon, Evening, Night, or Morning....:cool:

meds4me said:
Well I wont give any names here but does this look familiar ?

oh my gosh, ozzy really needs to stop going out in public!!!

:giggle:

meds4me said:
Well I wont give any names here but does this look familiar ?

:rofl:

How many times we got to tell ya Meds?....Thats not a drinking fountain:rofl::rofl:

Thanks tc I will try some of your Afgoo:bolt::bong2::bong2:

Latest posts

Back