Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
goodmorning BHC

well the sun is shinning in the uk for once :eek:,,intermitidly i admitt :phrs will be

ozzy glad the ladies survived the trip and 154 hrs to go :giggle:

thanks 2 dog :D

4U goodmorning :heart: enjoy your day

mom ,,,here grab this and make the most of the early start :bongin:

tc where are ya hope your havin fun :woohoo:

painterdude ,,,thanks great pic ,,,

well time to wake n bake i guess

:bong::bong:

ozzydiodude said:
:shocked: SM up before noon. What did you do with SM you poser?:p

I was sorta wondering that myself, but just figured that she had not gone to bed yet:confused2:

Would the real SM please stand up?:laugh: BIU SM and Ozzy:bolt::bong2:

Hahahaha ozzy and pcduck.....

Well with the hubs being away on business, I have to get up and get kiddos off to school. ;)

You're right. Normally I would still be sawing logs for another few hours...

Lol. :p

Good Morning everyone..so glad to be here..:bong: Have a wonderfull day

:bong: :bong: :bong1: :bong1: :bongin: :bongin: :bong2: :bong2: Bong hits to a great future for all

Good luck in life and love to all the wonderful MP family

:ciao: Morning all,
66 degrees should be 80 for a high today, just enough wind to make the plants do the hula dance:yay: . Looks like another great day to hang out in the back yard and:bong2: :bong2: :bong2:
I'll leave some:bong1: up on the deck for ya', enjoy and get some sun on your face.:)

I am soooo stoooooooooooooned. It's gonna be a wonderful day. I even feel like drinking coffee...:p but I won't.

Afternoon toke session please be nice to your head:bong::bong1::bong2::bongin:

dude I am already there...got my new pipe. life is good. cept for my bulb issue..ozzie what do you know about dual lights? hehe I followed you in here for info pretty stalkerish eh?

:huh: someone stalking me that's a first:giggle:

Are you talking switchable ballist/ If so you can us any bulb for the the light as long as you have the switch in the right place MH or HPS

:confused2: pict of bong 2dog

oh whoops I need a picture eh? thanks for the help lets hope I dont blow a bulb in my face.:eek: :holysheep: :bong2: :bong1: :bong:

4u2.....come-a on-a down-a muchacho....Humbolt weed was a gift from a new friend that was on the property to buy some African furniture that the wifey sells....I'm-a keep-a little bit-a for my friend 4u2-a.....you come-a any time-a...no problem-o

UKgirl.....so six days left......do you have goosebumps?

tc.....WELLLLLLLLLLL.....how was your weekend with the family and did the bathroom get painted?

oozzy....glad your girls got transported safely

duck.....hello my friend, how's the weather holding up?

MOM....is your new AVITAR a brain scan?

well bongers, my cat caught a itty bitty chipmonk and was toying with it, had to leave before she bit it's head off...yuk......nice day again, sun's out, no wind.....:)pee-dude

.....here is a drawing I did when we first started fighting in Afganistan...

Hey p dude! Cool drawing!

It is my brain scan, how did you know??? :giggle:

A photog gal that I know took that pic over the weekend. Here's a bigger uncropped version. I think the colors are so beautiful. :)

hi friends, sm i do like your new avatar, you too ozzy. i took the afternoon off to go renew my drivers license, 42 bucks, the state must be broke but that is for 8 years with motorcycle endorsment. lets do a couple of bong hits:bong1: :bong1: the first one is for you duck:) this red berry cherry is really good . if your looking for something new its worth a try. ill put something in strain report on it. later friends

:ciao: Hey whats up BHC ?
I had a great anaversary weekend :hubba: I will post some pics of the Island and some of the incredible yachts there ! I hope everyone had a good weekend and stayed safe !
Also I wanted to congradlulate 4u and UkGirl :yay: wishing you two the best :aok:

SmokinMom said:
It is my brain scan, how did you know??? :giggle:
Can't be here's nothing between them ears:p

Start your evening right with :bong1::bong2::bongin::tokie::joint::ccc:

:48::peace:

:bong1: :bong1: all round.....

Great long long weekend here at Red Rock Ranch. The bathroom did not get painted, Painter. We rode for two days, then daughter and I shopped for two days. I am ready for the week ahead and the rest I am gonna get.:D

Good evening Bong Hitters WorldWide.....
:bong2: :fly: :bong2: :fly: :bong2: :fly: :ciao:

tc......too bad about the bathroom painting project but is it going to go on the 'back burner'? I have a history of back-burner projects that still need to be done

MOM......great photos make great avitars......but, but, but what does your brain scan look like? did you ever get to see it? and what are they exactly looking for?

UKgirl.....less than six days now....:48:so lets smoke a dubbie and go over the CHECK LIST FOR SEATTLE...hope ya got it all under control babe:headbang:

4u2......getting excited, aren't ya?......did ya get the house cleaned?.....and put away all your toys friend......hey 4u2, this is the wifey speaking, she's always way too worried about things like clean sheets, extra pillows, does the bathtub look clean enough?.....so I bet you are having a ball getting ready for your UKgirl experience.....I wish you both good thoughts...

....my roofer came over to possibly fix a leak that was in the small wall that he replaced.....had a wasp nest, and these were the real long big buggers.....he squirted roofing tar into their entry way and then a board to fit over an end corner....hopefully that will work

.....fed the girls today, Seagull **** from Chile Tea....with.....two big spoonfulls of molasses, black strap, organic:bong2:and the wind wasn't too bad downtown either...everyone take care of themselves.....pee-dude:):bolt::bump::smoke1::smoke1::smoke1:and of course:heart:to all you anarchist freaks who are reading this post....this picture is from the late 70's when I was feeding people.....this is one of my customers.....he was building a stainless steel boat across the street....

Latest posts

Back