Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
Chris, I changed oil and rotated the truck tires too earlier today! NOT. Thank you for the nice compliment. Life is real good today. Tell the wife tcbud says hey.

Is 4:20 different with UK around 4U? :D

:watchplant: :bong2: :bong2: :ciao: :ciao: :ciao:

Hope everyone has a Great Weekend!

HAHAHAHA..... you had me goin there for a second ! :) The wifey said to say hello back, and I found Ozzy in another post just now ;)

ASTROBUD.....no it's not mine, just pretending.....go check out the web site, it's full of silly beads and stuff and Painter is her last name, which is totally cool

TC......I'm thinking about you right now and all I see is mexican food.....carnitas.....you are the best, and you probably look real sexy in hair curlers only....woops, that's a thought crime...how about curlers and a nightgown

chris1974.....don't pee your pants....and thanks for digging the art

MOM.....well, how about this, does she look more like you?

Painter's on a roll tonight.....<G>
And I'm vapin' it up after spending the whole evening stopping at gas stations trying to find 32 oz Monster cans for 4U's Monster Can Grow. 'Course, I just sat in the van puffing on my mini-bong while hubby did all the getting in and out.
At the 13th gas station, he found one for me! Something tells me he deserves to have his bong smoked tonight.

MOM.....that was a picture I drew of my older sister, 69, when I was mad at her.......we all know you are cute, sexy and a lover of fine art.....

TC....ok babe, here's my spider.....he lives about 25 feet from the greenhouse entrance.....I love this pic

mojavimama.......the Math Dude will forget his multiplication tables

BIU BHC :ciao: :bolt::bong2::bong2:

Nice bud tc.. bet it is hard to wait to BIU that one.

:holysheep: on having to move back in with parents gsxr1000

Hitting it for you right now SmokinMom :bong2: and 1 for me :bong2::D

I want to vape too mm:stuff-1125699181_i_

BIU BHC :bong2::bong2:

Good Morning BHC :ciao:

Sunny and 58f

Have a BIU weekend everyone :bong2::bong2::bong2:

mojavemama said:
Painter's on a roll tonight.....<G>
And I'm vapin' it up after spending the whole evening stopping at gas stations trying to find 32 oz Monster cans for 4U's Monster Can Grow. 'Course, I just sat in the van puffing on my mini-bong while hubby did all the getting in and out.
At the 13th gas station, he found one for me! Something tells me he deserves to have his bong smoked tonight.

You be sure to give Hubby a BIG BONG.. and a BIG HUG..thats Awesome he took ya around to find one..Props for Hubby:clap:

hello friends...Melissa and I trimmed some of purplebud yesturday and are makeing some Hash with it..this is so cool..

tcbud...she made it here at Harvest:p

004.JPG

005.JPG

012.JPG

015.JPG

027.JPG

033.JPG

062.JPG

079.JPG

Goodmorning gang..... :D

SM..... give him some Weedies for breakfast, that'l do the trick ! ;)

You could darn neer build a tree stand in that thing 4u !:D
C-mon everyone its breakfeast bong time :bong1: :bong1: :bong1: :fly:

okay chris Im in :bong:

Im a sing out and Get Ukgirl on here..to join in..need to get things ready for the Day here..

Good morning BHC gang members, lol. 4u, is that Crystal behind ukgirl? She's looking good. Well, they both are lmao. Wish me luck. My honey and I are entering a tomato contest today. pays $500 for 1st. It is a taste, not size contest. Should be fun. It is sprinkling out. We managed to get a temporary cover over the big area last night. It should work out. Gotta go feed all my girls TTFN

Im pretty dissapointed ! This dude I know left me a little care packege in my MB lastnight, and I just smoked 2 entire bowls of it in my bong and...........:confused2: cssshhhh ! nothig ? That really sucked ! :huh:

420benny said:
Good morning BHC gang members, lol. 4u, is that Crystal behind ukgirl? She's looking good. Well, they both are lmao. Wish me luck. My honey and I are entering a tomato contest today. pays $500 for 1st. It is a taste, not size contest. Should be fun. It is sprinkling out. We managed to get a temporary cover over the big area last night. It should work out. Gotta go feed all my girls TTFN

Go gett em tiger..... :)

pass that bong back 4u ,,,,:giggle:

goodmorning BHC ,,hitting the 420 right here in Seattle :D

painterdude your drawings are awesome ...
, mom .wants wrong with russel ..maybe ill catch up when i get back home with survivor ..and how was the bong under the porch,,
tc is the man home now ???? have a great weekend ,,,

everyone have a grreat weekend :bong: :bong2:

Latest posts

Back