Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
:holysheep: my hands are numb ,,or is that brain :stoned:

well im throwing this purple bud up on the BHC table 4U

:bong: :48: :bong:

Good afternoon BHC!

Its another restful Sunday. But I don't like my choice of programming here. Too bad I don't have satalite, I may be able to pick up a Minnesota channel. Must look into a dish. :D

The beer was awesome! I had a magic brownie before my friend picked me up. My 1st beer wasn't even gone before I felt a little effect. There were thousands of people there, most were drunk with their souvineer glass beer mugs....lol.

I am surprised I feel so good today. :D

Musta been the brownie. Hahahahaha.

Am I a perv if I get spanked and enjoy it? :giggle:

:woohoo:

Fam just left, and y'all know what that means.....

Tokin' time in Tejas!!!

chris and 4u2......I have lots of those kind of drawings....real fast and dont't think about anything....

Mel.....brown?.....looks soooooooo black

MOM.....I love German beer too.....and Republic of Czech Urquel Pilzner......wifey and I will be in Hanover and Leipzig during the last ten days of October and leave on the 5th of November.....should be fun

mojavimama......just saying hi

here's another one for chris and 4u2....pee-dude

I am 1/2 czech. :D Have a great trip pdude!!!

YAY! Good TV day thus far.

Wonder if Bevis n Butthead will be on... :p

Time for a bong as fam just left again and wont be back for 2 hrs. :D

:ciao:BIU BHC :bong2::bong2::bong2:

:rofl:

Glad you all are having such great weekends....
My first :bong1: since last night, and I am having trouble typing. Am trying some of the Pot of Gold I snipped of a girl couple days ago. This is gonna be good, dont have enough for another tho.....
Took down part of a Afgoo girl today.
Sounds like the L Birds are doing well in the PacNW.

Painter, dig the spider, so glad, I would be that it lived 25 feet from entrance. Sounds like a grand trip too.
SM......that sounds so fun, Octoberfest.
Ozzio, bet you loved it even if you are sore....Happy Birthday! belated tho it be.
Astro Hows it feel holding that grandbaby?...lucky grandpa!
4u, I think you have it wrong, it is NFKL...so happy for you, I really like umberella pic...looks like it is salting.
UK, bet you never tire of 4:20 UK time in the USA. Wake and Bake!

Went on a short 300 miles with the husband :D yesterday, there and back......this is a pic of the road from a pickup window. It is amazing seeing flowers blooming, was like a purple carpet along the roadside.

Gonna bong it up big time commin' up, He is home very very soon, for good!

:bong1: :bong1: :bong1: :yay:

down thru park.JPG

High Duck :ciao: . How you doin'? Nice weekend?

SmokinMom said:
Hello!!

Trashcan Tacos for dinner tonight. Plenty for everyone.

:D

:p

Wish I would have known sooner:( Just got done eating.

Doing great tc, weekend was a busy one:D

BIU BHC :bong2::bong2::bong2:

:rofl:

:bong::bong:Hey BHC'ers Time to BIU :sliding your way:bong1::bong1::bong:

P-dude last 1 :p

Hey SM 1 misty female and 4 clones from her rooted:yay:
sounds like a misty christmas.

003.jpg

Aww, excellent ozzy.

Good evening BHC.

Been a good day. How about y'all?

Pilsner Urquell the beer P-dude is talking about I have been drinking all day today that is the lasst 1 drank a case and half :rant: everybody has left and I am out of beer somebody bring me a import, ozzy:fly: and:stoned: can't drive a mouse let alone car so me smoke more.

:stoned: :confused2: Drinking real beer they don't worry or put calories on label.:p

I like that beer. There a few good Czech beers. A friend turned me on to some. Don't worry Ozzie, you will pee out some of those 200 calories each x36 beers, maybe?

Latest posts

Back