Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
Good Morning BHC :ciao:

Raining and 68f.

BIU BHC :bong2::bong2::bong2::bong2:

:rofl:

Morning BHC!

Delayed wake n bake, I have to take my 11 yr old for a physical this morning before they prescribe his meds. :rolleyes:

I hope to have him back at school by 9:45 and my bong in my hand by 10am.

It wasn't moldy at all. Maybe it has to do with all that sticky resin. :hubba:

I'll be back in a few hours.

It's Monday. Have great daze everyone!!! :woohoo:

You have a GREAT daze to SM :ciao: :bongin:

:ciao: Good Morning all

Have a good day 4u and UK make the most of it.
Sliding your way Duck and SM :bong1::bong1:

On the table and waiting for y'll:bong2: :bong2: :bongin: :bongin: :bong1: :48:

Thanks Ozzy :bong2:

Putting some Green? on the page

BIU BHC :bong2::bong2:

BK21.jpg

Goodmorning BHC..... :D

Flew to La. Saturday night and spent yesterday at Disneyland riding all the roller coasters.... flew back lastnight and man am I sore today ! Those darn things beat me up and not to mention the 10 miles of waking arrround :rolleyes: but it was a blast !

P dude... I can draw the heck outa stck figures, i leave notes for my wife with pic's on them and she tells me im quite the artist.. lol :D

Ozzy .. your back man ! sounds like you had a good adventure cruisin the bike and putin back some brewskies..... my kinda fun :)
did u pick up any hotties for a spin ? Oh and happy 42nd Birthday man !

And to the rest of my friends here in the BHC, lets BIU :bong1: :bong1: :bong1:

and make it a great day !

The outside temps dipped under the 50f degree mark last night. Not by much tho, 49f. Expected in the low 100's today.
Duck, looks like the temps are purpling up your green! Looking good Bud.

Good Morning Ozzio, glad to see you made it back.
And a Good morning to you also Astro.
Sounds like a fun time down at the DisneyLand there Chris!

Good Morning BHC!

good morn bhc, the grandbaby is 13.5 lbs now 4 mths old and happy as a baby can be, yes tc i can say im very proud:D hey sm im thinking of getting the sunday programing package;) chris i love to ride coasters but havent been in 3 years, we might try and go next month when they do the halloween thing. well i guess it might rain today, we can use it, its so dry right now. time to pass this around:joint: i have some stuff to do so ill catch yall later.

I'm baaaack!

Chris- must be gettin old. I still love coasters. :p

astro- wish I could too!! Tonights hopefully will be good, 1st time to see :hubba: my hottie, lmao.

Ducky- damn that looks delicious!! Smell-a-vision here.

Hi tc. I heard the Bay area is having a heat advisory today. Tell your girl to keep cool!!

Hello to the love birds, and to mr ozzy.

Heat wave all over SM. Keepin' cool here. Heading to town soon. You get the kid back from the doc already? Got that bong? lets fire it up!

Hello 4u, tell Ukgirl good morning for me!

Monday Morning BIU session time to start the week :stoned:

:bong::bong1::bongin::ccc::joint::48:

"It" should be over by the time I have to give up the remote tonight.

BIU, Im off to town.

I truely believe that America has 'screwed the pooch' when it comes to their beer.......the Micro brews are fine but the stuff on TV that sponsors NASCAR I can't tollerate....spoiled

ozzy.....love the fact that you communicate with your 'little stick people'....

4u2....what's up with you guys today?

MOM.....you need to discover some European beer....like Urquel....but it's almost $10 a six pac here on the west coast

.....well the sun is out, the cleaning lady is here, wifey's favorite person in the world, so I'm outta here.....and leaving with another weird drawing......by by bongers, pee-dude

Here are a couple of pics from our last visit.....these guys are great guests.....the green stuff in the shot glasses is Amaseth which is supposed to kill you..I loved it

MOM.....they are drinking German beer, type unknown, but they had several cases in the house, chilled......

Latest posts

Back