Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
goodluck benny ...im sure they will be very tasty esp if they have been near your MJ :hubba:

and yes that is a CRYSTAL behind me ;)

Ok... even stranger yet, I have cottenmouth but no high ? :confused2:

chris......bummer on the care package....

UKgirl......where does the black hair come from? Any Spanish blood in the genes? I appreciate you digging the art, thanks so much....have never tried to sell anything, just do it because I have a passion for the process of creativity....and I must admit that I might have overdone it with you two friends....but it has been so much fun

benny......our tomatoes have become shoe leather, hope you win the $500

mojavimama.....having good thoughts about you and the Math Dude

tc......can you e-mail Carnitas?

ok, it's raining today

edit

Hey P dude, that resembles one of my best drawings ever :D
sweet cat ! ;)

Well, it didn't quite work out. Benny didn't read the fine print about what time to enter and we were running WAY late when it started raining for real, so we bagged it. Oh well, there's always next year.

Oh bummer Benny, I was lookin forward to hearing about the results ! You could send me some tomatoes tho, I love em........ lol

BIU BHC:ciao: :bolt::bong2:

These cool nights here are turning everything purple.:D

I think Ozzy got kidnapped again. Big weekend at the point;)

Got some time before the :20 so I think I will practice.:bong2::bong2::bong2:

Howdy duck! Mine are doing that too. No purple pistils, just bud leaves all red and violet, so far.

havent seen you folks in a while. Thought id take a break from studying and come burn a bowl or three with you mates

:ciao: Blue...How ya been? :bong:..

Hello BHC.....Its 12:45am here UKgirl is sound a sleep..Rough Day today..need a bong and then doing the next step in Bubble Hash..UKgirl and I took some lower stuff off PurpleBud to practice with. Hope everyone has a Great Day..:ciao:

Good Morning BHC:ciao:

Sun is rising and it is 55f.

:ciao: Good Morning all I'm back.. Thanks to all for wondering about me but no worries. Took a bike ride for 42 b-day. TC got me thinking abot a ride so barrowed cousin's bike and rode around for three days. So sore now can hardly move. Took bro laptop with me, it locked up and was worthless. Family had a suprize party without the B-day boy. So I gotta put up with them today.

BUI BHCers:bong2: :bong2: :bongin: :bongin: :bong1: :bong1: :bong: :bong:

hi all and happy b-day ozzy, so are you ready to buy yourself a bike yet? i think the wifey and i are gonna ride out to see the grandbaby today.then i guess cook out on the grill and watch some programing. 4u/uk how are you two love birds today:D morning duck, 72 now going for 80 and partly sunny, great day for a m/c ride:cool: let me do some bowl maitence (did i spell that right) so we can do some bong hits, it will be ready at .20 after so be ready.see yall cats later:bolt:

Hello BHC...77f..And justa wonderfull day a head..gonna start the session..Ukgirl will be on shortly..Heres to a Great Day :bong:...

NEXT :bong:

astro have fun seeing the grandbaby ,,,,
painterdude im dark brown ,,,
SM how was german beer night ?

ohh ands im BIU for UK 420 :bong1:

Hey Ukgirl Give me my :bong: Back

ozzy...Happy 42..0 :48:

Painterdude..Like Chris...Thats more my Drawing:rofl:

Thanks Astro and UK :48::48:

4u I see that UK has a lovely backside,, but show us the front:p

No astro, I got a 1985 Honda v-twin I am thinking about rebuilding.

Time for a BIU session:bong::bong::bong1::bong1::bongin::bongin:

Latest posts

Back