Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
The camera decided it wanted out of the Sofa's Stomach...

...or something.

I had a few :bong:'s and snapped these:

DSC03545.JPG

DSC03547.JPG

DSC03548.JPG

Please welcome the newest addition to the "Illegal Functional Art Family" or IFAF for the acronym fans; Miss McTwist.

to have it color change to pink/ orange, yellow color weird i guess it really needed to be cleaned. thats sick bong effin gee, need throw a ash catcher on that sucker.

has anyone got any glass or bubblebags or anything from everyonedoesit.com? i wanna get a roor from them but want to know if they got good customer support over broken glass and all that.

Wow, we've had a nice addition of glass...Yall have me wantin' to go get a new bong now :D ...but very nice pieces Gee, computer, ToA, and Toke ...Time for my daily LATE sesh :bong: ...Hit 'em Up everyone :bongin: ...What is Happenin' Caracas:ciao: :bong1:

allgrownup said:
ROOOOOLL CALL!

If money was no issue....nor was your lung capacity....what bong would you add to your collection?

:bong:

I think I'd like to try a roor, a really nice one with ash catchers, difusers etc. I know it's all a name thing, but I never thought I'd spend the $$ for 1 myself :rofl: :bong1:

Latest posts

Back