Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
trillions of atoms said:
good for u brother- i LOVE the pics!

im scraping resin right now LOL!

ah man....mayB some day on a river Deep in the woods...you and I will Catch a ****;) ..until then Bong and I will Be bubbling:hubba: ...oh and getting the lines wet when ever possible:)

smoke a bong of Good Resin My friend..

Sounds Great TOA :D ...Ah i'm late again, go figure...:bong: Whassup Atlanta :ciao: :bong2: ...AAAh 4u2, i'd love to be out on the water tokin on a bowl :) , enjoy the rest of the summer :D ...Oh how nice my sample nug was, i'm gonna be a happy man come October :D ...

I was gonna go and wash the plane and saw those pics and decided to limber up the Hardy Midge and catch a couple brookies ;) tricos and midges are usually comin off at about 5:30 so I'm off for a bit to wave at em :ciao: Say Howdy to Chicago for me , eh :bong1:

hey... I got an idea for a logo... stoned moment here...

k... BHC will be the shape of a bong... u know... a fluid sorta shape of ghostly letters with the B and H as the neck, and the c as the bulb with the bottom end as the bowl piece... know what I mean?

it'd b a damn wicked look'n bong, mang :D :cool:

That sounds pretty cool guy...I also was thinkin about somethin like that but don't exactly remember what it was ...Hey TOA, any word from Seb? Well let's load it up for the folks down in New Orleans :ciao: this :bong1: is for you :bong: ...

here it is my bong its a 3foot pure glass with diffuser downstem double tree percs with four diffusers on each tree stem and ice catcher. so if im inducted i would line to be number 928. thanks guys

washington 121.JPG

washington 119.JPG

Latest posts

Back