Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
:48:

damn!... this is some nice tasting Kush... if it wasn't for being grown by Kellogs... more precisely, snap-crackle-and pop :hubba: it wasn't flushed properly and sounds like smoking a bowl of rice krispies :rolleyes:

but, it does the job... my eyes r pretty blazed :stoned:

That crazy vancouver guy said:
:48:

damn!... this is some nice tasting Kush... if it wasn't for being grown by Kellogs... more precisely, snap-crackle-and pop :hubba: it wasn't flushed properly and sounds like smoking a bowl of rice krispies :rolleyes:

but, it does the job... my eyes r pretty blazed :stoned:

IMO..I would flush it with some 2% Milk..:p

4u2sm0ke said:
Hit it up:bong1: ..my friend...we had a blast...Chum are starting to run..i was after the trout...nothing worth postin...7-8 inchers..Catch and release :hitchair: .Son had a Ball realing in those monsters...anyways Glad to be Home and enjoyed the week while it lasted..:woohoo: .here smoke another one few..:bong1: :bong1: :bong1: .I have plenty ....:fly:
Better be usin some POWER BAIT :)

:D iv been meaning to join for a while now but me cams bin on the blink,
so ok this is me current bong, i made it out of a milk bottle. the burner is the same one iv been using for a while know, all i did is make two holes one for the burner/pipe and another just above for that big hit at the end.
the other pic is my pa's shesha pipe came all the way from egypt.

DSC00026.JPG

DSC00025.JPG

DSC00035.JPG

Latest posts

Back