Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
Been jokin it UP with folks about the nominated M VP :rofl: I say this with all due reverance and sensitivity, SHE can hit my :bong1: anytime :rofl: FREAKIN BRILLIANT :aok:

Picture_0463.jpg
zong bong

OKOKOK...ive got some of my **** together! Now who wants to have a poll for the BHC's logo?

ALL entrys are WELCOME! simple or non...photographic or non.... THROW IT UP! votes will take place in a month from today. GET YOUR SKETCHES / IMAGES IN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BHC slogans wanted as well inside images or not.... !!!!!!!

rumor of an election is spreading as well.....we need representation!!!!!

toa

Bringin' it up for Halifax :ciao: :bong2: ...I love that rasta bong so much! I'm not really a huge bong conniesiur, but can someone explain exactly what a perculator and diffuser is and etc...i think i might know but i'm not sure...just someone explain all the accessories you can get for a bong :D i'd appreciate it :bong: :stoned:

tn_toker420 said:
Bringin' it up for Halifax :ciao: :bong2: ...I love that rasta bong so much! I'm not really a huge bong conniesiur, but can someone explain exactly what a perculator and diffuser is and etc...i think i might know but i'm not sure...just someone explain all the accessories you can get for a bong :D i'd appreciate it :bong: :stoned:
Perculator: An extra filtration device inside the chamber. There are many kinds of percs. Dome, tree, regular and others.

Diffuser: Downstem with multiple mini holes at the bottom making tiny little bubbles rising and cooling and filtering. It also created much less "drag" making the bong much easier to hit with less effort.

Ashcatcher: Kind of like a perculator in the fact that it provides extra filtration, it is a front attatchment that the ash sucks into when the bowl sucks through. This is so your bong dosent get insanely resonated.

BTW you should become a bong connesieur because 1 hit off my rasta Illadelph and I'm RIPPED! And it hits so quality and smooth. I'm smokin some White Rhino out of it right now :) and it's wierd. I can take a HUUUUGE hit and clear it no problem. I don't even cough off of it with all the ice in it. It dosen't even hit me for a while but then it hits me like a semi and all at once and I start to get light headed and awake and dizzy. Then I just get really high so high I don't open my eyes.:D

well... because of circumstances, I haven't been blazing all that much last month.

So I'm gunna pick up a Z tonight (no smokable growing in the house currently - making seeds right now) and get just Fragged out of my head ... just hope my buddy has a good selection :rolleyes:

picked up some Kush :aok: ... don't know what kind, it was just labled "Kush" :confused2:

at any rate... I'm pie-eyed :stoned:

the selection is usually 3-4 different kinds... it doesn't really matter what it's called, it more the case of... who grew it... know what I mean???

Hit it up:bong1: ..my friend...we had a blast...Chum are starting to run..i was after the trout...nothing worth postin...7-8 inchers..Catch and release :hitchair: .Son had a Ball realing in those monsters...anyways Glad to be Home and enjoyed the week while it lasted..:woohoo: .here smoke another one few..:bong1: :bong1: :bong1: .I have plenty ....:fly:

Latest posts

Back