Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
They should be scared of ozzman. He doent put up with any crap. Maybe he should become a duputy, if theres a crank dealer, then why not a chill pot smoker. :p

Morning everyone. :D Getting ready to head to the school and help with 3 kids parties. Fun stuff. This is the only year that all 3 of mine are at the same school. Next yr one goes to jr high. :eek: I remember how I was in jr high. :giggle: Hopefully he'll stay away from the kids that are like I was. Its even the same school I went to. Maybe the principals have been forewarned...hahahahha.

SmokinMom said:
tc-

My dad was in the Navy back during Vietnam. He told me of some interesting eating experiences. One of which was sitting around this table with a monkeys head in the middle and them eating monkey brains. :eek: Or something like that. He also told a tale about eating these eggs that were burried in the ground for 7 yrs. BLEH!!!!!

Now he could have been pulling my leg, I don't know. And he did always have weird tastes in food- loved pickled pigs feet and sardines...I think his taste buds were just ruined from all the cigarettes..lol.

Hey mommie babe, did he ever tell you about the monkey in the cage with the chicken? The chicken gets screwed and the locals 'bet' if it lays an egg or a monkey with feathers on it's tail

The sheriff stoped me said to leave them alone he wants 1 of them for dealing "crank" but if they go up to their parents and start the same stuff again do what I feel is right and he will take care of it.

Sounds like the "Deputies" around here. Kinda a law unto themselves. Stay on their good side Ozzy........I am rooting for you and the old folks. If they can walk up a ramp, seems to me they should be left alone. I sure admire you looking out for them. I went thru this with my Dad ....fought the brother for a few years, trying to let Dad live alone as long as possible. He got his wish, all but the last four months of his life. I am glad I tried as hard as I did to keep him in his home. It is past now and my brother has re-written History and thinks it was him keeping him home....is cool and History can be written by him if he likes.

Good Afternoon BHC.....Hope you all are having a wonderful Holiday Season!
You too Duck, where ever you are.

my grandma was on bed rest fed with a tube on oxygen and she was still home with her family..died in my moms den where she wanted to be ...some people have forgotten how to take care of family til the end..my other grams my aunt moved in with so she could stay in her home...someone always tries to be home with her and she has one of those life alert buttons to press if she needs to its only like 20-30 bucks a month for the service...

I once lit a fart that lasted 5 seconds...lost some important hair...Afternoon all! 34 and snow expected all weekend. Got my bong/vape, some really good kush, gonna make some beer chili and watch night at the musem: smithsonian. BIU my peoples!

the chef said:
I once lit a fart that lasted 5 seconds...lost some important hair...Afternoon all! 34 and snow expected all weekend. Got my bong/vape, some really good kush, gonna make some beer chili and watch night at the musem: smithsonian. BIU my peoples!

lol just another good reason to keep everything trimmed up eh chef?

the chef said:
I once lit a fart that lasted 5 seconds...lost some important hair...!

:rofl:

Just spilt my Dam Bong chef..That was too funny..and right on que:aok:

fuggin hairlerious

and here are the results

cartoon.jpg

Hey Chef how much snow you going to get? they say 5 to 7 inches for us.

goodevening BHC

WOW Its cold in the UK Today ,,it was -3 when i left for work and -4 when i finnished :spit:
thank god for central heating :D

4u2sm0ke said:
UKgirl..heart all rolled for an after work toke...kiss kiss

thanks babe just what i needed to warm me up ;)

time to biu BHCERS
:bong::bong::bong:

ozzy ,,maybe they wont try any more crap with there parents now they now your on there side :D

:ciao: UK :48:

Rain is starting now should be turning to snow by 8 then it's time to go out and play

Hell with me the sheriff has a hardon for them now, our county sheriff will get them 1 way or another, but If I get the chance I'm gonna try for a broken jaw with each hand on them still mad.

Ozzy they arent worth it...

I found out that there is still one club open in town..decided to visit today the lady helping up front was about 45 yo tried weed for the first time in july..she was having such a hard time focusing..tried to give my drivers license to another guy in there and tried to give me his paperwork...in her defense we have the male and female version of the same name but come on now..lol I think she was eating edibles and it was getting the best of her very sweet lady. Bought some Purple eurkle very nice and a gram of hash..also pretty nice. Wish they had oil or the ear crap...but I am happy this tastes great. Wish they had a clone of it....the guy working couldnt tell me which clone was which and they werent labeled even by the tray...pot heads..hehe

Dang 2dog no ear crap? What about the kushbar? Whooooo its 27 and its time fer some more kush in the ol bong!

no kushbar either...but this bud is very nice..not as stoney as my pk but very pleasant to smoke...

Nooooo not abscence of the kushbar. I'm writing arnie:eek: Are we becoming pot snobs 2dog,mmama? I've noticed even thogh this kush is really good. Some of the last street exotic as they say that i bought awhile back. It's nowhere as good as my blue widow or moby. Oooh it's snowing!

Let's go play in the Snow I got 2" already Time for some slip sliding away

Latest posts

Back