Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
Weve got that too. I'm from texas bud snow don't visit there much. Be cool to get in a snowball fight one time though.

pot snob coming through...I am excited about my next harvest got everything flipped back into flowering again...well not eveyrthing I saved some clones and seedlings but a lotof plants are going now..I am thinking about making some carbon socks...

2Dog said:
pot snob coming through...I am excited about my next harvest got everything flipped back into flowering again...well not eveyrthing I saved some clones and seedlings but a lotof plants are going now..I am thinking about making some carbon socks...

Bet wool socks would be warmer :giggle:

Hey Multi when you reach 6'7" give me a holler, but when you reach 6'5" everybody looks up to you so keep your nose clean:laugh:

Here's your snow oz! took these from the widows. Not going to veture outside this weekend! 24 degrees and bonging!

DCFC0007.JPG

DCFC0008.JPG

DCFC0009.JPG

DCFC0010.JPG

DCFC0011.JPG

wow that looks cold high of 62 degrees here...oh my hubby wants to go auctioning...this stuff better not last all day the man is insane...

2Dog.....
Should we start a "POT SNOB" club......
I am a admited Pot Snob, is there a meeting yet?
Auction sounds fun, I am trying to think of something that might pry my guy from the chainsaw and out into the world. And....what are carbon socks? They keep your toes especially warm?

Ozzy, Chef...Looking at the weather hitting you guys on the East Side of the US....dang! You got some serious weather going on back there. Please keep it as long as possible, or send it on to Multi.

Is foggy here, good chance the fog will clear to partly cloudy. We saw the Sun for a few hours yesterday.....was wonderful.

Am finishing up the Christmas shopping here on the net.....Wonder if the UPS guy will bring the stuff to my place this time. The road is getting muddier and slick as..... Thank goodness for 4wd.
Good Morning BHC!

The "pot snob" club is funny...I was thinking about starting an "ounce per week" club...that seems to go hand in hand with the pot snob club...

anybody can say they're a pot snob, and it may or may not be true, but the fact is, that when you smoke an ounce a week you have to be a "selective" smoker..(pot snob:))

I wish we had snow here in the Bay Area...I've lived in New England and used to love the snow...We used to have to walk backwards to school in the winter when I lived in Bar Harbor cuz the wind would freeze my face off and I couldn't breathe under a scarf...

"when I was a kid we had to walk to school uphill both ways and fight off the bears with our loose leaf notebooks" ...Bill Cosby

Howdy BHCers! TC, our weather is awesome this morning. 52 and sunny, woohoo. I may spend some quality time in the garden. It still hasn't been put to bed yet, lol. I rolled a FAT j of white widow last night. OMG, that stuff cured is killer. Not even sure how far I got on the j before falling into bed. Poor fire was about out and my dogs were shivering in front of it this morning. LMAO. Not really, but close anyway. Have a great one and BIU!

afternoon, BHCers
sunny and mid 50s here, fired up the tractor and mulched all the winter leaves and debris, 4 hrs later lookin good.
put a male out of the flower room and KILLED em. no prob.
pulled one of 7 out of veg room and into the flower room.
put 3 WHITE CASTLE beans into sprout mode last nite.
enjoy your day, be it sunny or snowy, $$

anybody can say they're a pot snob, and it may or may not be true, but the fact is, that when you smoke an ounce a week you have to be a "selective" smoker..(pot snob)

I rate my reefer by the "two hit" rule, if I aint feeling it by the second hit.....it does not come up to my HIGH standards. I would die if I smoked an OZ a week! I also rate by taste....but that has another rule. It can not taste purple at all!

Benny....as soon as the fog clears....as soon as the fog clears....I know there is sunshine up there......Glad to hear the dogs were'nt "shivering"!

Have great days, inside or out, warm or cold, wet or dry, straight or stoned!

good morning everyone......it's in the 50's here on the coast AND IT ISN'T RAINING and the wind is calm

Hey BHCers I got 12" of snow on the ground and it is still snowing Had a blast in the farm truck plowing the road and playing in the fields. If this snow was not so wet it would be twice as deep. Once you get a slid path going it is like a out of control rollercoaster for a min..

:bong::bong::bong:

Nice to see i am not the only one getting hammered with snow Ozzy...me and the missus hve the fireplace going in the bedroom and are getting ready to hit the bowl full of Paki...no way I am going outside...

Hitting the kush and no way in hell am i getting out! If the place burns down atleast i'll go warm!

suns goin down here, gotta close the doors and windows. $$

goodevening BHC

chef your snow pictures were beautiful like a wonderland ,,i love snow btw:D

We had sprinkling of the white stuff for it to turn to icy slush in the -4 weather i braved this morning Brrrrrrrrrrr,:spit:

so now im finally thawed out and ready to hit the :bong:and pass teh :48:

TC, I'm all over a POT SNOB club! Or, if you don't want to call yourself a snob, you can always call it a Pot Connosseur's Club. I'm in no way a snob or connosseur---too little experience with good strains. But I believe I have the makins' of a future Pot Snob!

Hubby's in another state visiting grandkids, and I'm home taking care of business this weekend. Beautiful day here, so warm and sunny. But I'd trade it for just a tiny bit of real snow! It's almost 4:20, so I'm getting ready to BIU. Happy Saturday, everyone!

:woohoo: :bong:

Latest posts

Back