Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
Kewl! I may be off i think there's a bit more in the bathroom but the flower tent is where i keep the jumbo's at. Didn't quite get yours here:48: smoke this while i look fer it!

If you have some pics i would love to see how you set your stuff up :)..........any jumbos going right now? lol :bong::bong:

:bong::bong::bong::bong: Me :stoned: & :fly:

Hit these PurpleFrostings :bong1::bong1::bong1: and you will be too:aok:

hmmm getting sleepy eating some oatmeal so warm and good! watching hoarders these poor people are crazy to live like that...

:ciao:2Dog the hoarders are some 1's of a kinds. thats for sure.

this lady is being so snotty to the helpers I would have left her there in the mess...move this dont touch that what are you doing...lady you called them..sheesh. man I need a bowl lol...some of them I feel very sorry this lady is just onery.

Morn BHC! 34 degrees and thank god it's friday! Weather's finally warming up a bit! BIU MP!!!

I will see you later my friends I got my seed order in and now it is time for work..uggg almost saturday!!

Good Bonging BHC :ciao:

Sunny and 30f

Well maybe 3 times will be the charm for fed-duhx. They were here just 2 weeks ago :rofl:

BIU BHC :bong2::bong2::bong2:

opps I made a mistake they have already tried three times, today will be their 4th try.

Did I forget to mention that

Fed-Ex Sucks

oh and BIU BHC :bong2::bong2::bong2:................:rofl:

Hey duck you need to check the brown truck box for deliveries. Don't BUI before ordering next time and maybe you'll get a brown truck

Good Morning BHC!

I have to say, it is the UPS that SUCKS around here.... It is always hit and miss whether they will drive up the hill here or pretend that they dont see the LETTER WITH the NUMBER on the package and give it to the folks down the hill that just have numbers. Then there is always the excuse, "when I drive up the hill, my packages get all over the truck", I like that one best. Good luck Duck!

Latest posts

Back