Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
can i join the club even if im keeping it simple that right there is the lil baby acrylic bong and got the trailer park boys going on the laptop you know how it goes lol :)

childrens books 013.JPG

Ya sure can lowrydergrower775 just grab a number not in use from this list and place it in your sig :aok: and/or you can also click group memberships to use the club as your avatar title:D

BIU to our newest member lowrydergrower775 :bong2::bong2::bong:

Welcome Lowryder....to the BHC!

forgot where I was for a moment there.

And congrats to you Chef....Well Done!

Been cold here at the Ranch, not really cold compared to the rest of the nation, but cold for here. Looking forward to more rain this week, maybe the lake will fill up when the snow melts. Went fishing a couple days ago...dont know if I said that already. I caught my limit, husband didnt....big smile there. He cooks up some mean bass too last night....or was that the night before?
Okay, nuff silly typing, time to read up on Autos.....I got some that are talking at me from the drawer here......they whisper every time the sun shines....."take us out, plant us, we will make you happy".....got a real nice garden to look forward to this summer. Just found out yesterday, that I can grow more than I was expecting to. YIPS!

Lemon Cascade CONGRATULATIONS to you, Chef man!!!! A MOST deserved win. Gee, do I get to say I knew you before you were a rock star?

That fishing of yours tc sure sounds relaxing:)
I think I could really use some of that, just a bit to chilly here:(

BIU BHC :bong2::bong2:

welcome lowryder

that is great news tc!

time for a bowl...this blue cheese makes me sleepy...hmmmm

going through my seedling planting the oens that are ready... fun times.

i almost got a full op. Full flower tent and bathroom, almost full veg tent, clones coming up soon....whew! Love it..simply love it!

Latest posts

Back