Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
Good Monday Morning BHC :ciao:

Cloudy and 36f, at least all this snow is melting.:)

BIU BHC :bong2::bong2::bong2:

Good Morning BHC!

Duck, thank you for your answer bout the coma. I guess I should read up on this, but dang, I just dont want to dwell on it.

Hope you all have good days and wonderful nights.

2Dog, I understand where you are comming from. I had a plant three years back, outdoor, and sure wish I still had some of her. She was sooo......well, she was wonderful, to say least.

I see you down there Ozzy, hello.

Hey BHCers hope your all's week is off to a good start.

Set a few on the table for youall:bong1::bong1::bong1::tokie::tokie::tokie:

Hey BHC! 2dog i've got so many and right now don't have the space to keep one...but soon!

2dog check out some of the Bonsii grows they are a way to keep any strain you like growing and available for future grows that do not take up a lot of space

Morn BHC! It's 37 degrees and the weather is just right fer smokin!

morning everyone rain here!! time for a bowl.

Good Morning BHC :ciao:

Sunny and 29f

2 for Tuesday BIU session :bong2::bong2:

Good morning BHCers try not to get too stoned while enjoying 2 for Tuesday

Cloudy and 34F with snow showers

practicing for the :20 :bong2::bong2: anyone else care to practicing? here is one loaded and waiting:bong1:

ill join you ducky 7 minutes to go here Ill start early..I have chicken and baked potatos in the oven just ate a strawberry the size of my palm it was delicious!

we had chicken pastry, now im high and ready to kick back and watch some tv. snow tonight, about 4or 5 inchs maybe that will be it for the year, its gonna be 68 this weekend

:rant: y'll making me hunger :confused2: what to eat when your to lazy to cook or go get?:bong::bong::bong::bong::joint: to :stoned: to eat now:D

Me no eat chicken, unless I raise it and I hate raising Chickens they lay their eggs in the weirdest places. I see a bowl of Frosted mini-wheat in my future.

Do you know how many wheats they killed to make that bowl?:eek: :holysheep: :D

Latest posts

Back