Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
hey astro welcome home from work.....I am thinking about what to eat..amybe I will make some omeletes..

I really enjoyed my job working at a family owned video store...it was awesome. never felt like work. free movies, regulars that visit like friends..kids play area, very good times. ...wait do I feel a post coming on?? fav jobs? yes I do..

High BHC :ciao:

Bongin Bubba/kush and its keif while looking at some amazing bud pics. That is some book:D

Astro I followed Subs did it by hand but just set it outside b/c it was like 16f when I made it last. You will go WOW guaranteed, I have had people puke/hurl/upchuck/vomit from over-doing it;) I still go wow and I have been bubble bubble for awhile in between vapes and bongs and joints and, and, and, :rofl:

Ozzy Do they pay people to do :bong1:? That be the job I want:D

welcome home from work 2Dog who has 5 dogs:ciao:

BIU BHC :bong2::bong2:

DUCK-MAN....had to catch up reading about your friend's pig valve operation and his induced coma and all the pig jokes....am thankful that he pulled thru and is doing fine...snort snort root root

the chef....nice bud, I am very jealous.....we should do martini's some time in the future, my mom loved those things

2Dog.....my last job was 18 hour shifts with a residential home where 8 mentally challenged clients lived.....got fired after three years.....they said I was pictorially abusing the clients when they found hundreds of drawings in the state's Log books.....it was a great job, never knew minute to minute what was going to happen....and we could get pretty wasted during the shift changes....but it depended on who brought their stash to work

ozzy....our boss would get stoned with us after staff meetings but he was still a 'boss' and I prematurely thought that he would be a great guy...I was so wrong

painter that sounds interesting...my lazy butt needs to put away laundry and mop...still smoking. atleast the kitchen is clean ;)

hi 2Dog, yeah it was my last job for sure, 1989 to be exact....I cried the night they fired me....and stole all the log books that they said were 'evidence' for my firing but eventually had to give them back....never wanted to work for anyone or anybody since that day....and I haven't

I read a wanted ad the other day that sayed
"Medical Marijuana Testers needed"
work in a smoke and drug-free enviroment
must pass Drug and Background check
Smokers and Consumers needed not apply
:confused2: How you gonna test?

smoking violet..I am revegging her..I think she needs a mh light the flours dont seem to be doing much...def not budding anymore maybe a reversal..we shal see. I want to clone her..:) :D

I've been peeling a branch of trainwreck waiting on ya....here's yours

DSCI1641.JPG

DSCI1644.JPG

good morn duck and the rest of ya when you get up. sunny and 50 today.
hey duck, i harvested a blue hash plant this morning, the main cola weighed in at over 4 ozs, it went way past the last # on the scale. its such a good feeling when you grow big chunky, stinky, sticky buds:hubba: thanks mp. DSCF0484.JPG

Morn BHC! 39 and overcast....nutin to do today but BIU! Anyone care to jion?

:ciao: BHCers give your mind a break today smoke 2:tokie: and let it wonder :48:

27f and cloudy at least it's not snow

Hehe been there! Glad ya got some rest. Pizza almost here but i'll be back after a munch fer a bowl and a chat!

enjoy!!! I havent eaten yet getting hungry hmmmmm....maybe tomato soup and a piece of toast...

Latest posts

Back