Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
hmmm home from work I am starving and I want a bowl...with something nice on it ;) hope everyone is well. so quiet without sm here... :(

That's super great about your friends pig heart valve operation.
I predict a lifetime of jokes and gags ahead for him.

2doggggg !!!! OHC!!!!! Just got back from fri night sushi and martini's. BUIU!!!!

I dont eat sushi but that sounds like fun! I did have seafood last night..

Well thats almost the same path you just had it cooked. I had it japeneese style, two functions! Meal or bait! Hope ya had a great day 2dog! I f not it
s fri and so WHAT!!!!

Hi BHC:ciao:

Still snowing and still :bong:

6"+ and a world of :rant: :hitchair: :cry:

BIU BHC :bong2::bong2::bong2:

:ciao: BHCers hope everyone is working hard at getting :stoned: pass them around:bong1::bong1::bong2::bongin::48::48::joint::ccc:

hi gang, its fun gettin high in the snow ozz, maybe next week for us, who knows, its weird here. hey duck i just bought(not two minutes ago) the 4 bag set of bubble bags so ill see how it goes, i hope well. i have some good things comeing off in the next few weeks. looks promising :hubba: i keep getting stuck in my blue cheese plant :D later guys

Ozzy Thanks:bong:,... but it is never hard work to get :stoned: when ya got killer weed that you grew yourself ;) harder not to since it always tastes so good:)

Now back to the bongathon :bong2::bong2: next :bong1:

astrobud said:
hi gang, its fun gettin high in the snow ozz, maybe next week for us, who knows, its weird here. hey duck i just bought(not two minutes ago) the 4 bag set of bubble bags so ill see how it goes, i hope well. i have some good things comeing off in the next few weeks. looks promising :hubba: i keep getting stuck in my blue cheese plant :D later guys

You will love the bags astro...I am gonna run the sugar leaf from my Pakistani Ryder through my bags tomorrow and get a nice chunk of bubble hash...

Taking a :bongin: from plowing

:hitchair: :rant: :cry: dog gone wet snow:hitchair: :hitchair: :cry:

Oh well a good BIU will solve the whining :bong2::bong2::bong2:

:bong::bong::bong::bong: I needed that. The plowing in done:yay: we got 6 1/2 inches of wet snow. It a fast day on the inner tubes. Gonna warm up and go back out and play with the kids for awhile Time for a snowball fight:aok:

Have fun Ozzy, sledding is way more fun then plowing:)

BIU BHC :bong2::bong2:

hi friends, just got home from work, getting ready to light up so be ready. found out they shipped my b bags today so i guess i need to do some homework and make sure i know how to do it right. i dont think i can go wrong with subcools sticky though

Latest posts

Back