Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
my knees are strong!!! Iplayed varsity soccer with these puppies.. so i dont know...

true....how did you mess yours up btw? my dad has had knee surgery because of old football injuries..plus both shoulders..so has my bro had his knees done..never took as long as yours are you sure your dr doesnt suck? seems like theirs went down quickly.

Had to put it on hold fer the wifey's neck surgery. Gonna get about three operations to get it right. But i just made some thing that will take the.....burden off my mind!

Haaaaaaassssshhhh!!!!! Bubble style!

DSCI1605.JPG

DSCI1606.JPG

DSCI1607.JPG

DSCI1608.JPG

very nice...I am too lazy to make it. I just make kief. how long did it take you? did you buy bubble bags off ebay?

Yup off e-bay 1 gallon, cheap ones, took about 45 min to make. 12 min stirring and the rest it just sat in the fridge untill ready to filter.

im used to it duckman..just cant risk driving..I have thrown up on the freeway before..not good.

:confused2: what happen to my post?

Oh well

bummer on being sick:( 2Dog, hope ya get better:)

:ciao: BHC :bong:

Looking real nice chef, bout late enough in the day to fire up the bubble :bong2:

Gonna be gone tomorrow too:( my friend is getting a pig valve put into his heart tomorrow, so I am gonna be sitting in a waiting room. Rather be sitting there then in a funeral parlor:)

But in the mean time I am gonna BIU and putting out a line-up of :bong1: for the rest of ya.:bong1: :bong1: :bong1: :bong1:

Thanks:bong::bong::bong: Duck sending good thoughts and prayers your buddy's way. Always hoping for the best

Bubble It Up Chef

:48::48: with the next on board :bong1:

hmm time for a bowl harvested more today...got more clippings drying for kief. Was able to turn off 1 600 hps yay yay yay...we may be putting the 400 back up in the closet for vegging..maybe sat...I hope my train wreck finishes soon..

morning everyone off to work soon...smoking while I can. this moby **** makes me sooo thirsty. ducky I dont know whats going on but I hope your friend is ok I am sending good thoughts.. :)

Latest posts

Back