Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
Gonna be gone tomorrow too my friend is getting a pig valve put into his heart tomorrow, so I am gonna be sitting in a waiting room. Rather be sitting there then in a funeral parlor

Hope all goes well with your friend, by now I hope the surgery is over and he is in recovery.

Have good days all.

Send Get well soon thought to your buddy Duck

2Dog don't work to hard

:48::48: Chef will have a couple and I will roll a hoglegger for TC to have when she starts back up.

the chef said:
Afternoon BHC! Hope as is well duck! 2dog.....got that present fer your boss yet?

no....and usually I like everyone but she put a lady in my unit awol for being 1 minute late....and charged her 15 minutes of leave....so rotten. :evil: :angrywife: :mad: :hairpull:

Good thoughts always with the friend of the duck! Yo p-dude this buds fer you and duck's friend!

DSCI1624.JPG

Looking great there Chef

I head to nite nite time guess we are going to get a few inches by the morning be playing on the 4wheeler tomorrow:D

Well that didn't last. Morn BHC! 29 and 35mph winds right now and higher winds headed this way! Gonna rip some good bud and watch the people fly away.

thats good news duckman! off to work thank god its friday I am freezing...

Excellent to hear Duck. I go for that simular surgery in a week or so, havent nailed down an exact date yet. I will be getting a Mechanical Valve tho. I wonder why your friend chose the porcine (Pig) valve? And Duck, what do you mean re-awake him?

Good Morning BHC!

If the storm moving over you now is a good one......this one going over us now is gonna put that one you are getting now to shame. Valley calls for two inches of rain and mountains to get up to two feet, before this is over! And that two inches, is sposed to fall in one day! It is actually blowing pretty good out there right now. Perfect sort of day to make some bread and get some housework done. Half of that sounds good anyway.

Thanks everyone for their good thoughts.

tcbud they keep him in a coma until everything stabilizes then they wake him up(take him out of the coma). His choice on what valve to use probably has to do with cost and the amount of time duration the valves are to be able to perform their function.

back to BIU :bong2::bong2:

:bong::bong::bong: It's time to start the weekend off. :48::48::48::48:

:yay: for your buddy Duck :confused2: wonder if he will still have the "heart" to eat pork:laugh:

He will probably want a pork chop or snort when he first wakes up:rofl:

I will have to mention that to him, that pretty funny Ozzy

Latest posts

Back