Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
MP is on the mend starwars,, more and more activity each day.
Meds is going through a rough patch, and hopefully will be back.

yeah, I've seen us being active but not much else.. it would be nice if MarP would chime in or Hick to reassure members.. I guess no news is good news but it would be nice to hear "we're working on it.. ____ is the issue and ____ is our solution."
I know the server crashed, but it doesn't seem that hard to re-merge back to vBul. 4.x or whatever... especially with almost 10 months of data gone. Or are we staying with this version? Should I start to get my gj going? or wait for the update?

the upgrade has happened once before... why is it taking soo long now?

WHY AM I COMPLAINING IN THE BHC?!?! GET'CHUR BONGS READY FOLKS, I'M GOING FOR THE 8 HOUR CHALLENGE.. TREAT THE BONG HITS LIKE ITS YOUR JOB, EVERY 10 MINUTES FOR 8 HOURS!!!!! AND WE'RE NOT OSHA HERE, NO LUNCH BREAKS!!

I'm Clocked in with my hefty medi-cali packed full of ice.. I think I'm going for a mid-shift clean too and switching to my spinner bubbler..

part of it has to do with MarP's new server frying and he has to rework so much data that was curpted(?).

Trust me Hick is online(had my tongue lashing yesterday)

starwarz said:
WHY AM I COMPLAINING IN THE BHC?!?! GET'CHUR BONGS READY FOLKS, I'M GOING FOR THE 8 HOUR CHALLENGE.. TREAT THE BONG HITS LIKE ITS YOUR JOB, EVERY 10 MINUTES FOR 8 HOURS!!!!! AND WE'RE NOT OSHA HERE, NO LUNCH BREAKS!!

I'm Clocked in with my hefty medi-cali packed full of ice.. I think I'm going for a mid-shift clean too and switching to my spinner bubbler..

I'm all in for a BONG HIT Marathon, But let me tell you something .....I'm having lunch !!!! I don't need to take a break, I learned as a little stoner how to eat and smoke at the same time. Bong hits and brunch...that's the way (or why) I roll !!
As far as complaining in the BHC....if you keep it up, I'm gonna' push you down in the snow and sit on ya' ;) .
Now help me get this:bong1: started then I gotta' go do some work on my new grow space (My first indoor....:woohoo: ).

thanks cubby.. sorry no more complaints.. just getting itchy to start a grow journal.. need the experts input to maximize my output!!

good luck on the indoor buildout.. I'm rewiring the whole data lines in the house today... hoooray.. I def need to keep hitting the bong all day to cope with that!
I'm on bong#2.. should I update on bong#'s?

8 bongs in and starting to feel it.. they've been a few hits each.. working it right today so I can keep going.. wires are starting to all look the same..
:bong::bong::bong::bong::bong::bong::bong::bong:

As far as complaining in the BHC....if you keep it up, I'm gonna' push you down in the snow and sit on ya' .

I'm starting to get tired of snow... WAIT!?!? NO.. just shoveling.. thats the one activity my back hates.. but it's a great workout.. My driveway has edges that are taller than my mailbox right now, all 60 ft of extra double wide down to the 'crete.. I keep my driveway like I keep my growspace, CLEAN CLEAN CLEAN...

Thank god I don't have to use 10%bleach on the driveway.. and I'm not a salt kinda guy.. good ol fashion elbow grease and a shovel..

BONG IT UP!!!!!!!! Bong #9........
:bong:

bong #12... getting hard to.. to... to..

hmmm...forgot.

happy 4:20 bhc..
:bong:'n it up like its my job..

this job is hard.. especially with no coworkers..

Where's the BHC peeps at?!

Bong #32 and lonely in here!

Starz, sorry i didn't get the bong memo earlier. I am on it now. Your not alone my friend, all is well.

ps, were not going down. we are here, some people may come back maybe not...I am not leaving and hopefully no one else does either.
BIU

thanks guys.. bong#42, 6 more to go.. it's been a long day at work, can't wait to go and jam at the local bar a little later.. it's right when I get out of this bong madness I decided to start..

The good news is I'm done rewiring and everything is hooked up and running.. thank god because around bong 30 I was really worried I was gonna mess it up in my haze..

48 bongs may be a bit excessive, lesson learned!

as of right now, 44 bongs, 2-3 hits each, between 88 and 130 hits in 8 hours.. it's been nonstop smokefest here..solo.. I think I've smoked myself back to sober, then stoned again.. weird how it happens.. 1 bong every 10 minutes for an 8 hour shift.. Try it when you can passout soon afterwards.

only

more

left..

the chef said:
You should bong some more just to be sure!

on it chef.. bong# 45.. three more left.. hard to type now for sure, a lot more deleting than typing correctly.. don't know how I sound to everyone else but this all makes sense in my head.

Good thing I'm:joint: today or I'd have alot of catching up to due :48::48::48:

Latest posts

Back