Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
nope...oh chef thank god you didnt name a child...if they are older they may come named. could be some awful name too lmao....

Rosebud said:
Oh 2dog, what color are you painting?
Any kid would be lucky to have you for a mom, friend, etc.
I love you!
I have been vaping for a week now, and i miss the bong, joint, pipe etc, but I do think it is helping that cough I had.
So , bong it up peeps. It is a good day.

this is how my kitchen looks...and lr does it look mature and responsible? I need to ditch the mushroom pics dont i ? :rolleyes:

View attachment update harborside 026.jpg

View attachment update harborside 027.jpg

View attachment update harborside 028.jpg

View attachment update harborside 029.jpg

View attachment update harborside 030.jpg

the chef said:
Hehe i like bob! /Or hortence!

maybe you will get lucky and the kid will be named one of those...I hope not tho. :doh:

way more traditional than you guys expected? I love my cabinet handles..my hubbys friend said to change them and I looked at him like he was crazy...

You house looks great and very ready for children. I like the color, it all looks very nice. You did a good job. Doesn't look like the home of the best pot grower I know. Which is a good thing.

"I one time had 2 other girls in my 2nd grade class with my name..."

Can you imagine how surprised that teacher was to have three kids in her class named 2dog? what's that chances of that happening?:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Rosebud said:
"I one time had 2 other girls in my 2nd grade class with my name..."

Can you imagine how surprised that teacher was to have three kids in her class named 2dog? what's that chances of that happening?:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

oh no we were all just named puppy dog I was number 2 haha

can you guys tell I like flowers lmao...just not flower prints...I already lived through the 80's...

mmm lunch bongs...

little lunch video for anyone who remembers snurfing

hxxp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gV5RfSXIU5A&feature=player_embedded

What a poet there cheffy.;)
I am vaping in the bonging club, is that allowed? Some columbian gold is my choice for this rainy windy afternoon. Just had chili verde with my sister, fun. So BIU people.

Rosie ...i'm a poet and didn't know it .owwwwwwwww! A little dicman fer ya!

sorry cheffy, but what is dicman? I don't know weather it is a good thing or bad.

See what happens when i smoke! Morn Bongers! 35 degrees and it's friggin cold! Bong water frozen.........

:ciao: Morning bongers, 1 degree today, 1 degree sounds cold but compared to yesterday it's sweltering.
Making a little breakfast, having a coffee, and of course wrestling the bong.
:bong: :bong: :bong:

Latest posts

Back